GB Completed "THE NUTS" TABLE TOPPERS (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are about to get NUTS! I have nine of these shipping notifications.

1664980358965.png

Last edited:
Man, these boxes are BEAT UP. Fortunately, nothing to break with the toppers. Just hope nothing is ripped when I check everything out.

Looks like all toppers are present and accounted for, and in the correct quantities for each version we ordered. These things are NICE.

And the tree bark versions appear to be subtle, which I think is a good thing. I haven't taken them out of the plastic wrapping yet to compare the two versions, but I had to look really close when opening the boxes to determine which was pure black and which had the tree bark pattern.

Looks like all toppers are present and accounted for, and in the correct quantities for each version we ordered. These things are NICE.

And the tree bark versions appear to be subtle, which I think is a good thing. I haven't taken them out of the plastic wrapping yet to compare the two versions, but I had to look really close when opening the boxes to determine which was pure black and which had the tree bark pattern.
Such a tease. The people want to SSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

The chips arrived before the toppers, so they get priority. I'm close to being done with wrapping those up. Then I will move on to the toppers.

How’s the size on the ovals? Solid fit on the Barrington?
I measured a single oval topper, and it was just under 72.5" long and right around 31-3/8" wide. So the width was pretty much dead-on to what we ordered, and the length is short about 1 inch. But that should work, right?

I measured a single oval topper, and it was just under 72.5" long and right around 31-3/8" wide. So the width was pretty much dead-on to what we ordered, and the length is short about 1 inch. But that should work, right?
Thanks for measuring. I think that will work. We’ll know for sure soon!

About a dozen boxes are out the door as of a few minutes ago. Still a bunch just waiting for payment and they can be sent on their way.

9BACFD7E-6908-43AC-94C8-51AF958F7A80.jpeg

And a few waiting for address info before I can request payment.

D5565623-22A0-469F-B7B2-847835E6E780.jpeg

Not many remaining after these are taken care of. Thanks for being patient!

Phase two is just taking care of a few other toppers that were extras or were asked to delay shipping. Not nearly as intense as phase one!

I finally had a chance to take a breath tonight. Unrolled a NUTS table topper and unracked my NUTS hybrid chips. I love this thing!

1FFA50A5-6645-47EE-A16C-7DA789E3FE86.jpeg

I have a poker table, but now I want to take my topper to a friend’s house and play on this for a game!

Every topper (except a few) has now been dropped off at the UPS Store. I hope you guys like these as much as I do! And I can't thank you enough for supporting this endeavor. I really wasn't sure if I could get 10 people interested in buying a NUTS table topper. Who knew that I would end up ordering 40+ of these things!!! You guys are the best!

Appreesh - Thank You Very Much.gif

Looks like these are starting to land on doorsteps as of today! Post pictures and let me know what you think of them!

Mine arrived safe and sound and my one and only complaint is that I didn’t buy an oval one too!!

Truly fantastic work all around. I think my favorite unexpected takeaway is the brown comes off more like a bronze. It’s got crazy depth! And the dark contrast across betting line pops so hard against that depth.

I almost backed out a few times for the purpose of extra funds, and I am soooooooo happy I stuck around! I’ll never feel bad if I don’t have time to pull out the card table anymore. The kitchen table will be the place to be!!

Thank you, James, for letting us all tag along on the journey!!

81F40A79-C976-4BC1-84E0-76CA19BF89F1.jpeg
127D6098-FB91-42DA-B840-F334E215F546.jpeg
D345A6AC-2A9F-48D7-BAB3-BE2E5F9F1776.jpeg
B1B39590-C7EE-4921-A620-B785907BC3BF.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom