GB Completed "THE NUTS" TABLE TOPPERS (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry ahead if any of these are dumb questions/already been answered. I’m new here and haven’t read through all of these reply’s. I see that this is a group buy, what is your timeframe for ordering? How does this work (ie. You purchase these in bulk and all of us here venmo you accordingly?)?

Appreciate you!

I have had a number of deadlines come and go for a variety of reasons. This week was going to be the latest, but the Chip Room sale delayed it yet again. I plan to finalize this order by the end of next month.

OK - this might be an epic failure in terms of generating interest from others, but I am going to order some custom table toppers based off of the NUTS theme that I created. I envisioned this theme a couple of years ago, slowly tweaked it, and I give a ton of credit to all of my PCF friends who have contributed in a variety of ways to make my idea come alive. I now have a NUTS roulette mold tournament chip set, a NUTS ceramic cards mold chip set, and am working on even more. I made NUTS cut cards, and have far too many NUTS dealer buttons than any sane person needs. So I figure, let's just beat this horse (squirrel?) to death and make a custom table topper. Sure, why not?

There will be TWO oval options (designed to fit in a Barrington table - 73.75" x 31.5" or approx. 1873mm x 800mm) and TWO rectangle options (same dimensions as the PCF table toppers - 1800mm x 900mm or approx. 70.87" x 35.43"). They will be 5mm thick. These were designed by @timinater and I think he knocked the design out of the park. The latest price quote I have is $32 per oval topper and $28 per rectangle topper. That does NOT include shipping from China or re-shipping to your door. Shipping costs are all over the place right now - but it will probably add another $20 to $25 to each topper. I will ship in the same ULINE boxes that Tommy uses for his PCF toppers. At this time, my guess guess is that these toppers will be somewhere in the $80 range shipped to YOUR door (CONUS). For Canadian orders, it looks like it will add another ~$50.

I already have pre-orders for 5 ovals and 4 rectangles, which already blows me away. Here are some details about the toppers.
  • The betting line is text that has the slogan that I use on my NUTS cut cards and dealer buttons, "even a blind squirrel finds THE NUTS"
  • The area outside the center playing area has a diamond pattern with acorns inside
  • A pair of trademark "blind squirrels" are posing menacingly along the betting line
  • The OVAL v1 table topper has a "plain black" pattern in the center playing area
  • The OVAL v2 table topper has a "tree bark" pattern in the center playing area
  • The RECTANGLE v1 table topper has a "plain black" center playing area
  • The RECTANGLE v2 table topper has a "tree bark" pattern in the center playing area
  • The RECTANGLE table toppers have a small NUTS logo in each corner
OVAL v1 (PLAIN BLACK)
73.75" LONG x 31.5" WIDE (approx. 1873mm x 800mm)

View attachment 909850

OVAL v2 (TREE BARK)
73.75" LONG x 31.5" WIDE (approx. 1873mm x 800mm)

View attachment 846555

RECTANGLE v1 (PLAIN BLACK)
1800mm LONG x 900mm WIDE (approx. 70.87" x 35.43")

View attachment 846556

RECTANGLE v2 (TREE BARK)
1800mm LONG x 900mm WIDE (approx. 70.87" x 35.43")

View attachment 909851

EXTREME CLOSE-UP!!!
View attachment 846574
Just wanted to reach out to see if there has been any more movement of these? If not, I see that their custom, is there a way for us to buy independently? Or does group buy still make the most sense?

Appreciate you,

Need to go through the group buy. I have the designs, but have not given everything to the vendor yet.

Send me a PM if you would like to place an order for one (or multiple).

I know I already backed out once but I’m getting more unhappy with my thinner topper. Here’s a question I’m fully expecting a “No” to but would you consider having the acorns on the center “The Nuts” logo, either above the words like your new chip design, or below the words like on the corner of the rectangular topper?

I know I already backed out once but I’m getting more unhappy with my thinner topper. Here’s a question I’m fully expecting a “No” to but would you consider having the acorns on the center “The Nuts” logo, either above the words like your new chip design, or below the words like on the corner of the rectangular topper?

That's funny. I was so happy with the original designs that I got from Tim, that I never really cared that they were slightly different. I'm not opposed to your suggestion, but at this point I'm going to leave the designs exactly as they are. There are hundreds of acorns on the topper as it is.

I sent PMs letting everyone know that this order has (finally) been submitted. Again, these are supposed to be 5mm thick, and also have the nice stitched edging. When I receive the invoice, I will begin collecting for these custom table toppers.

Payment collection has begun! If I can receive all payments over the weekend, I will pay the invoice on Monday.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with me on this custom table topper group buy. I think the final count (as of right now) is 41 toppers. Far more than I expected when I started this as an interest thread.

0514D124-C0D4-4F8B-97A1-0BF7FE43FE64.jpeg
71938290-1515-440B-BC75-DD72CA437F65.jpeg
856747E6-7D53-465A-90DE-63DB0B98D3C7.jpeg

These really look amazing!
I agree. Very happy with the pictures. They will also get the nice edge stitching before they are done. And 5mm thick. Apparently only Tommy can get the 6mm thickness. He knows a guy who slept with a girl whose brother knows a guy who has the 6mm topper goodness. And he’s not telling.

Last edited:
I agree. Very happy with the pictures. They will also get the nice edge stitching before they are done. And 5mm thick. Apparently only Tommy can get the 6mm thickness. He knows a guy who slept with a girl whose brother knows a guy who has the 6mm topper goodness. And he’s not telling.
Extra thick!

I have a couple of videos also, but not sure how to attach them from my iPad. It’s only allowing pictures to be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom