The Murder Board (1 Viewer)

Lol all good my friend. Might still murder them but have a hard time since it’s a rare chip
To be fair if it's just the single barrel, I'd probably think about doing the same. Glad to see you getting this set done. Got your label design done yet? Can't recall if you showed me before.

To be fair if it's just the single barrel, I'd probably think about doing the same. Glad to see you getting this set done. Got your label design done yet? Can't recall if you showed me before.

No label design as of yet. Too many ideas, can’t decide on just one. Pretty sure that’s why I keep starting new projects haha.

2 1/2-3 unfinished projects is enough for now

Tried 2 different router bits, hot stamps and label removal... Had some collateral damage.
IMG_1035.jpg

Lucky 21's never saw it coming. Thick, clear plastic protector over vinyl label. Not too difficult to remove with X-Acto then isopropyl alcohol.

Turning $5’s into fracs.

Update: Nail polish remover works much better, as noted by many others. Nearly all labels come off in one section. Second picture added.

EC3FB837-9071-4A20-95AF-37776B1A1276.jpeg

Lucky 21 label removal.jpg

Last edited:
Just wondering... when planning a murder, are dice chips good to practice on (thinking of the milling part)?

Just wondering... when planning a murder, are dice chips good to practice on (thinking of the milling part)?

You can practice on a dice chip. However, as a final check, it is best to practice on clay. I keep some miscellaneous old ASM hot stamps around to help me make sure my jigs are centered, etc.

You can practice on a dice chip. However, as a final check, it is best to practice on clay. I keep some miscellaneous old ASM hot stamps around to help me make sure my jigs are centered, etc.
Depending on your milling set-up, setting up and testing on chips that are not identical to your good ones may result in disaster with the good chips, due to dimensional differences. Most chips made in China are 40mm and new Paulson chips are 39mm, while ASM/CPC chip diameters can vary from run to run.

Plus slugged chips have a metal insert, which could dull or otherwise ruin your bit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom