The Murder Board (2 Viewers)

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
About to begin some surgery on 60 chips :sneaky: ;)

20191209_173103.jpg

I dont care what anyone says. The word easy and inlay removable need to not be in the same sentence :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. These are going to round off the semi custom Pointe After set and be labeled as such!

Three barrels done! Man these took me pretty long per barrel. How fast are other people getting a barrel done? I was removing the plastic on the 20 chips and then putting nail polish remover on 5 at a time on both sides to get the label off. Once all 20 were done I gave them a good dawn soapy wash to get the nail polish solvent off. About 90 minutes a barrel while watching tv was my pace.

20191210_224707~2.jpg

Last edited:
I realize, I have to be ok with murder if I ever want some of the super nice cash sets that are out there... since the denoms need to be for my game...
Right because of currency conversion right? Either way, that is one sick set. I wanna be like you one day :D

You do realize that there is a beautiful PNY 1000 primary minty nice in that pic right. Very desirable chip.

Lol. If you find me some mint orange 43mm 8vs you might be able to save the barrel

I can't abide label overs. Plus the inlay is shit. If they were the original inlays (similar to below) it would be a different matter, but this is what they will become.
View attachment 424422

Oh @RichMahogany you mean yours :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:. Sod it murder yours too lol

Lol all good my friend. Might still murder them but have a hard time since it’s a rare chip

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom