THE HOT SAUCE THREAD (3 Viewers)

If you see a sauce that has “extract” in the ingredients, don’t bother. It’s gonna be unnaturally hot and likely a gimmick and not a flavorful sauce.
Yeah, “flavorful” Is not a word I would use to describe this sauce. It affected me physically, like, I got the shakes from eating it. It also took FOREVER to cool off. Now I know what those Hot Ones guests go through.

It seems like those types of sauces are more like “novelty” items. Those that boast about being the “hottest” but have no real flavor or practical use.

So this happened yesterday...

IMG_3099.jpeg

Sad day, my last bottle of 2 drugs and I’m dangerously low on my fav sauce that I only use on my fav breakfast, the scorpion!!

6AB23991-8B15-47EF-AECE-7E9C17AC4FA1.jpeg

Being out my brew and or Darson I’ve tried these but they are all lacking

4A4A41C9-F299-4876-AE42-702A836E73B7.jpeg

The last dab has heat w/o flavor, hellfire is the best of the bunch imo, Phoenix has a little heat and flavor just not my jam, Queen Majest has no heat but somewhat interesting flavor.

My friend gave me a few pink tiger x moruga yellow peppers that he grew. Thinking of trying to make a hot sauce, anyone have any recipes or starting points?

For a typical process you can look up Chilly Chump on youtube, he has some great videos explaining and breaking down the process

You can toss them into a blender and make a sauce that will be good for a few days or you can ferment them and that's a larger process.

Well I ran out of my Piri Piri Cherry sauce, and while he doesn't have any in stock, I did find this and thought I would share, I'm not typically a fan of red, but man does this scream work of art in more than one way! (ChilliChump's website)

1702315157035.png

Well I ran out of my Piri Piri Cherry sauce, and while he doesn't have any in stock, I did find this and thought I would share, I'm not typically a fan of red, but man does this scream work of art in more than one way! (ChilliChump's website)

I will have to try the piri piri sauce. I am a big fan of cherry bomb from Karma hot sauce

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom