The Funny Pages! the Great BonScot edition!! (1 Viewer)

Ben8257

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Maybe this will get zero traction... again they can't all be winners!

In my short 18 months on this forum nothing has given me a better laugh than @BonScot ! I am very grateful to call this humorous genius a close friend...

So my idea here, if anyone has any all time great BonScot post, over even other members post that are just freaking halarious and intended to be that way (not trying to steal any spot light from the out of context thread) I ask if possible go back and find them, share with every one!

Tony you sir are a genius! Thank you for all you contribute day in and day out!! This place truly wouldn't be the same without you!!

Your Chipping brother Ben!

First... what gave me this idea!
That was following on from your other half saying that she leaves dead squirrels lying around the porch. I mean WTF?!?! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You’re welcome over here anytime... the squirrel killer not so much :LOL: :laugh:

I wouldn’t have thought that it was necessary to point out that is a poor forgery of one of my masterpieces.
It should be obvious to even the most untrained eye that the artist was far too sober to be able to produce a genuine work of art
:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
I will serch out some more as this thread could take some time!! Again Thank you Tony!!

Maybe this will get zero traction... again they can't all be winners!

In my short 18 months on this forum nothing has given me a better laugh than @BonScot ! I am very grateful to call this humorous genius a close friend...

So my idea here, if anyone has any all time great BonScot post, over even other members post that are just freaking halarious and intended to be that way (not trying to steal any spot light from the out of context thread) I ask if possible go back and find them, share with every one!

Tony you sir are a genius! Thank you for all you contribute day in and day out!! This place truly wouldn't be the same without you!!

Your Chipping brother Ben!

First... what gave me this idea!

I will serch out some more as this thread could take some time!! Again Thank you Tony!!
Thanks for the tributes @Ben8257 I’d like to point out that I’m not dead or anything, just REALLY lazy...

Nice to know that my ramblings are appreciated. My better half still thinks that I’m a fecking idiot (say that with an Irish accent for maximum effect).

Thanks for the tributes @Ben8257 I’d like to point out that I’m not dead or anything, just REALLY lazy...

Nice to know that my ramblings are appreciated. My better half still thinks that I’m a fecking idiot (say that with an Irish accent for maximum effect).
In reference to that person... here ya go mate!!
Screenshot_20201117-120919_Samsung Internet.jpg

Freaking classic!!

Never said you were dead @BonScot... but everyone complaining about being in a funk.... I know your content always makes me crack up man... besides... we can't love you while you are still with us? Your artwork will go up in value but its doubtful on halarious comments!

I just appreciate what you do! And don't let your wife lie to you brother.... they don't wed the fat ugly drinkers for their looks... they enjoy a good laugh too! They just like to act like it annoys them!

How many people do you think look at Brie once... me 3 times, scratch their heads and keep walking! Lmao

Last edited:
they don't wed the fat ugly drinkers for their looks... they enjoy a good laugh too! They just like to act like it annoys them!

Hiw many people do you think look at Brie once... me 3 times, scratch their heads and keep walking! Lmao
People like Tony, you, and me are NOT ugly, to start with. :D
Besides making women laugh, I guess we know of a lot of sex positions.
Not necessarily implementing them all is NOT the point.:LOL: :laugh:

Never said you were dead @BonScot... but everyone complaining about being in a funk.... I know your content always makes me crack up man... besides... we can't love you while you are still with us? Your artwork will go up in value but its doubtful on halarious comments!

I just appreciate what you do! And don't let your wife lie to you brother.... they don't wed the fat ugly drinkers for their looks... they enjoy a good laugh too! They just like to act like it annoys them!

Hiw many people do you think look at Brie once... me 3 times, scratch their heads and keep walking! Lmao
She’s punching mate :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

To be clear anything halarious... doesn't have to be @BonScot content.

The post of the week hands down goes to @Matt G
Love those $500's.
I have a wife that is a horrible cook and never puts out if you interested in a trade could even toss in some $.
I am not sure I have ever laughed out loud quite so damn hard!! Absolutely epic post sir!!

Sorry Tony... but you put the effort in on this one brother... even a roast on myself must be shared!!
View attachment 578280
LMFAO!! I have a feeling you knew I was going to post this one!!
Ha I had a suspicion. Apparently you can have 49 people on a zoom call at any one time. I’m bored to tears in yet another lockdown over here. This could be a project. Are you and your better half up for this? Whole point is to talk a load of shite for 30 minutes.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom