The Essential Edge: Official Knife Thread (2 Viewers)

Really interesting Damascus pattern on the Delica, is that from sharpening or has the pattern always stopped at the blade bevel?
It’s always been like that! I haven’t had to sharpen since I got it.

Another TOPS knife, the Mil-Spie Elite. These two TOPS knives were ordered a month back. Worth the wait.

8C27997C-5B9C-4D72-A10E-D64B4A5CA6B2.jpeg
EE101A10-04EE-4AE2-B32F-BAA8731E8424.jpeg
27A541B5-0A4B-4082-93D6-BEBF2F27BE87.jpeg
A6C2544B-0FD5-4BDD-8F2A-ADE150393254.jpeg

Anyone owns Coldsteel SanMai Kukri? Is it worth big bucks?

I only really started getting into knives about 6 months ago. I have a handful of them, but the one I got recently might have cured me of the desire for more on account of how completely badass it is.

This is the CLK-2D by Chapman Lake Knives. I requested a custom color scheme which they were happy to do. Teal for the body and the accent is a light yellow. It's hard to see in photos but has a really nice teal-esque sheen and looks amazing in sunlight.

IMG_2510.jpg

I only really started getting into knives about 6 months ago. I have a handful of them, but the one I got recently might have cured me of the desire for more on account of how completely badass it is.

This is the CLK-2D by Chapman Lake Knives. I requested a custom color scheme which they were happy to do. Teal for the body and the accent is a light yellow. It's hard to see in photos but has a really nice teal-esque sheen and looks amazing in sunlight.

View attachment 1130170
Just read through this whole thread and this is the knife that’s made me say “wow.” Great pickup!

I love my Hinderer knives. granted the top on needed loctite on the screws on the clip because they kept coming loose. The Sig Legion one had no issues so far and that one is my EDC.

No photo description available.

Snagged a new Spydie.. be forewarned, it won’t be the last (just discovered I get a first responder discount…).

Introducing the Native Chief. I love the Native lineup, and this does not disappoint.

IMG_9037.jpeg
IMG_9036.jpeg
IMG_9035.jpeg

I have a few and I'm not a fan of the partially serrated edge.
I tend to agree. I’m a plain edge kind of guy…. I have a few combo edge Spydies, but mainly because I got good deals on them

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom