The Crown Plaza GB - Order Thread (Cash and Tourney) - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
FP updated with current payment status. If you sent a payment and are not mark paid, please PM.

alert.png
ITALY SHUTS DOWN

Italy closes all commercial activities, offices, cafes, shops

Only transportation, pharmacies, groceries will remain open

:(

We will never get these chips. :(. Edit: This was a bit of fake melodrama.

En serio, bad deal there. They will recover but gonna be some heartache and work. Chip orders will support their economic recovery.

Last edited:
alert.png
ITALY SHUTS DOWN

Italy closes all commercial activities, offices, cafes, shops

Only transportation, pharmacies, groceries will remain open

:(
Quite frankly that is an impossible task.

If you ever had the surreal experience of conversing face to face with an Italian, with the rapid fire staccato in which words come out of their mouths accompanied with the trademark Italian expressiveness of moving their palms/hands vigorously while their speak, you will need to tie every Italians' hands behind their backs to even have a remote chance of shutting them down or shutting them up. And I don't think Italy has enough handcuffs or rope to do the job. :)

I don’t know how (I am too lazy) to embed videos here but “the family guy” bit with Peter speaking “Italian” seems appropriate.

I'd be happy with a discount, or add the same percent in more chips for the same price. ;)

Yea that's why I was thinking throwing in extras would be easier. Maybe a shipping discount is easy for them to do too.

I feel like asking for a discount is kicking while down.
I just want my chips to arrive, top quality. No quality issues.
Just my $0.02

^^^x100^^^ I am assuming those were jokes.

In all seriousness though I didn't expect to see these chips until May at the earliest. If that's pushed another month or two I'm ok with it. That's why we buy multiple sets right? :D

In all seriousness though I didn't expect to see these chips until May at the earliest. If that's pushed another month or two I'm ok with it. That's why we buy multiple sets right? :D

Exactly who knows what is going to happen here. In Maryland they just closed schools for two weeks after tomorrow which is crazy IMHO.

I bet the whole country does that. I am a school teacher and have spent the last 2-3 days hearing from my principal to be ready for e-learning and school online.

All metro-area schools here closed for at least two weeks, including UGA and sports teams. NASCAR race will be held Sunday with no race fans attending.

SXSW has been cancelled and the Houston Rodeo was cancelled for the first time ever in 88 years. Schools are extending spring break in some places, others started early. My kids were supposed to have a school wide field day tomorrow which has now been reduced to a run in the gym in small groups day.

I'm hoping it goes away next. Staying on the safe side, we cancelled any spring break traveling and big events. We have to tell the boys tonight that we're not going to the beach anymore :(

I feel like asking for a discount is kicking while down.
I just want my chips to arrive, top quality. No quality issues.
Just my $0.02
^^^x100^^^ I am assuming those were jokes.

Yeah, I was just kidding about trying to work a discount on the chips. I still have not gotten any official "there will be a delay" caution from them yet as I think we are still in the pre-ordering stages. Can be work from home kind of stuff.

Getting the order expedited would be nice. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it.

Yea that's why I was thinking throwing in extras would be easier. Maybe a shipping discount is easy for them to do too.

While getting extras would be a nice bonus, a company like Abbiati would not provide anything more then what was ordered.

FP updated with current payment status. If you sent a payment and are not mark paid, please PM.

@Cord your 100 cash chips would make a nice 610 for me. Has a nice ring to it... :D

FP updated with current payment status.

I'll be in touch with Abbiati this week. I hope to have the official mock-ups soon. No official word from them on a delay but I will ask about it. Will update again when I have new info. Thanks!

Just a heads up, a few members sent me a Goods and Services payment instead of the a PayPal FF payment by mistake. I quickly refunded these payments back and had them re-sent it as PP FF. I just realized now that I'm out over $200 in fees because of PayPal's new refund policy.

If you refund a payment for goods or services, there are no fees to make the refund, but the fees you originally paid as the seller are not returned to you.

So for example, if you sent me $2500 as G&S payment, PP takes about $75, and I net $2425. I refund the payment back to you and you get your $2500 back but I'm still paying the $75 fee.

I'm going to reach out to those 5 or 6 people who initially sent me the incorrect payment type in hopes to recoup these fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom