The Crown Plaza GB - Order Thread (Cash and Tourney) - CLOSED (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you refund a payment for goods or services, there are no fees to make the refund, but the fees you originally paid as the seller are not returned to you.
Wow..that is infuriating. Paypal always finding a way to make their service more and more a joke.

Just a heads up, a few members sent me a Goods and Services payment instead of the a PayPal FF payment by mistake. I quickly refunded these payments back and had them re-sent it as PP FF. I just realized now that I'm out over $200 in fees because of PayPal's new refund policy.

So for example, if you sent me $2500 as G&S payment, PP takes about $75, and I net $2425. I refund the payment back to you and you get your $2500 back but I'm still paying the $75 fee.

I'm going to reach out to those 5 or 6 people who initially sent me the incorrect payment type in hopes to recoup these fees.
Yeah, I no longer issue refunds for GS payments, but instead have the buyer send another payment (via FF) for the fees I was charged.

About half send the extra fees payment by GS, too. :banghead:

All payments received. (2 are pending - PayPal sucks)

Some good news and bad news.

The good:
I received an email today that they are
at the present moment we are still all operative even situation is tough.

The bad:
I also received the official mock-ups but per request (and standard practice) cannot post them. :( Confidential and Internal use only is also on them too.

At first glance they look pretty good, the inner ring font may need to be tweaked though. I will have 2 others check and verify as well so there are no errors.

At a quick glance the colors seem to be a bit different from the original pictures, was this expected or is it just the quality of the picture thats distorting it?

At a quick glance the colors seem to be a bit different from the original pictures, was this expected or is it just the quality of the picture thats distorting it?

A lesson that I learned in the past is to never go by the chip colors displayed on the screen. As long as the chip color codes are correct, they will match the samples. P5 did a great job at getting his art close to the color samples.

A lesson that I learned in the past is to never go by the chip colors displayed on the screen. As long as the chip color codes are correct, they will match the samples. P5 did a great job at getting his art close to the color samples.
Oh okay so you're saying the colors from images Abbiati sent you wont be reflective of the actual colors (from the original picture in FP)?

Oh okay so you're saying the colors from images Abbiati sent you wont be reflective of the actual colors (from the original picture in FP)?

That's exactly what I am saying. I've seen mockups from other Manufacturers (and even in their own literature) where the colors were way off, but as long as the color codes are correct, it will match the actual color samples that are in the first post.

I hadn't noticed the difference in the stars in the cash set before. What's the significance there? Just changing based on the white space left available from the denom text? Or some deeper meaning?

I just hope they stay safe. Seeing the eye popping numbers of how many die each day in Italy due to the Coronavirus is heart breaking.

I hadn't noticed the difference in the stars in the cash set before. What's the significance there? Just changing based on the white space left available from the denom text? Or some deeper meaning?

My guess is the white space.

I just hope they stay safe. Seeing the eye popping numbers of how many die each day in Italy due to the Coronavirus is heart breaking.

I know it was said before that they were out of the red zone, so maybe it's not as bad for them.
I found this map which was updated a day ago, might be increasing in their region as Turin is on the far top left region.
https://graphics.reuters.com/HEALTH-CORONAVIRUS-ITALY/0100B5K6421/

Also some interesting reading topics about Turin here:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turin

I talked to them yesterday. (They work on Sat, email at least) Everyone there is OK and they are still 100% operational.
I expect all the paperwork and mockup approval to be wrapped up this week and the order will be in line for production soon after.

I talked to them yesterday. (They work on Sat, email at least) Everyone there is OK and they are still 100% operational.
I expect all the paperwork and mockup approval to be wrapped up this week and the order will be in line for production soon after.
Great to hear they have stayed out of the hot zone. Now I have two big things to look forward to. Getting out of isolation mode and new chips to get into play when I do :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom