The Crown Plaza GB - Order Thread (Cash and Tourney) - CLOSED (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will we know shipping costs before then? Or do we pay for these at the current costs first then send shipping in a later payment?
I believe Tommy said he was going to combine total shipping costs later. That would include the cost of shipping the chips to him as well as shipping the chips back out to us.

I'm really excited to get these chips and to get them in play. Coming to a game near you early May?

About 50% of all payments received so far. :tup: And many have let me know when to expect their payment too.

Payments are due by 3/18 in case it got buried in this thread. I'll update the FP too. Thanks!

I hope Abbiati isn't affected too hard by the quarantine events in Italy..

More than 15 million Italians in quarantine....it doesn't sound good :(

5e64f0ae230000841839cf70.jpeg

Turin (Torino) is located just west of the highlighted zone on your map. We'll have to see if the Italian government and/or Abbiati themselves decide to implement any measures.

I can't say for sure, but I would think so. I only tested the 67.7 mm racks that @dennis63 sold me.
They might be a tad tight. Chipco racks are actually closer in real dimensions to Paulson racks (66.7mm) than 67.7mm. I have ASM chips that fit in 67.7mm racks, but are too thick to fit in Chipcos.

They might be a tad tight. Chipco racks are actually closer in real dimensions to Paulson racks (66.7mm) than 67.7mm. I have ASM chips that fit in 67.7mm racks, but are too thick to fit in Chipcos.
Doh. I figured I would give it a try. The racks are here already so I'll find out once the chips arrive. Worst case I'll use my Matsui racks for a while until I get new racks from Dennis.

I have some mint Paulson chips that are too tight in Paulson racks but in these Chipco racks they have a bit of free room.

Turin (Torino) is located just west of the highlighted zone on your map. We'll have to see if the Italian government and/or Abbiati themselves decide to implement any measures.
I say confine the workers to the factory... No one leaves until these chips are done!

:whistle: :whistling:
How likely is it that they won’t ship the chips?

I talked to them today. They said at the moment, they are not in the RED zone and are about 75 km away, so it's business as usual unless something changes.
I should have the official mockups from their art dept in a few days.

So if they get to the red zone, business halts? Hopefully they can ship the chips in time before that happens :nailbite:

FP updated with current payment status. If you sent a payment and are not mark paid, please PM. Thx!

I don't want to break the mood but maybe we should put the GB on standby ?

I do not see how they will produce the chips if there is nobody in the factory :(

I don't want to break the mood but maybe we should put the GB on standby ?

I do not see how they will produce the chips if there is nobody in the factory :(

@Tommy what does this mean for the GB? Is it getting cancelled?

The GB is not cancelled. They are not going to scrub Italy from the universe. ;) The payments being due on 3/18 doesn't mean the chips were going into production on 3/19. There is a process of artwork approval, invoicing, purchase order, currency conversion, sending international wire, etc.. I was already projecting the 1st week of April for production. They may be coming out of the Red Zone about that time anyway. I'm cool with waiting a little longer if needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom