The COD Warzone Thread! (2 Viewers)

Still encountering people who are pinging enemies behind walls (sometimes I spectate someone after they kill me to catch em in the act), that Ricochet anti-cheat ain't shit.

Although at least I did manage to team up with some randoms and pull off the win. We were in a 2 v 1 situation, my teammate went down but I got the drop on the other guy to end the match

View attachment 956649
I ran into a few cheaters yesterday. Guys tracking me through the walls. Frustrating as hell.

This win was clutch. My SMG was out of ammo and my AR only had 12 bullets left but managed to score the final kill. Just finished a match we should've won with a 3v2, but we got caught in the tunnels playing Fortunes Keep and the gas killed off my teammates and almost got me, then one of the last two guys managed to shoot me from behind and had to settle for 2nd

win2.png

My third win from yesterday, was a pretty solid day for results. Still had some people tracking me through walls in some matches, or their aim just locking onto me and not missing a shot no matter how much I ran, slid, jumped or went prone.

While it's frustrating dealing with the cheaters, at least when you get a solid team of 4 you can usually overwhelm them when you're backing one another up

winner.png

Had to settle for 3rd this match but at least held my own with kills and we were a man down in the quads match, so can't complain about the finish too much

charlie_sheen.png

Not my proudest victory, but a win is a win

win.png

This was a hard fought 4th place where we just had a duo in a quads match. Can't be mad about going this deep in the match with a half-sized squad

4th.png

This was a fun one. We were down to half our team after resurgence was disabled. I managed to get to a buy station and bring back both fallen teammates. In the end it was down to a 2v1 but in our favor with us holding the high ground on Fortunes Keep and I was able to get the drop on the last guy and secure the W with the gas closing in.

yay.png

Man one of my worst bunch of rounds in awhile. Match after match where my entire team would get wiped within the first few minutes, it was absolutely bonkers.

Finally managed to get in a 2v2 for the win, but they had the high ground as we were in the caves below. They did the ol' divide and conquer when one parachuted across so we started lighting him up and ran out into the open, only to get opened up on the guy who stuck behind in the gas on top of the caves to rain fire down on us.

We actually managed to turn and wipe him, but then the other guy who had parachuted out got us from behind and had to settle for the 2nd

2nd.png

Today at the start of my match I had another idiot who keyed his mic to cough in everyones ears

I had some choice words for him and then he started accusing me of voting for biden

I really wish I was recording it would've been some great soundbites

Somehow we only finished 6th in this matchup :(

6th.png

This one we were down a teammate and I had to carry these absolute scrubs. If I have the highest kill count on the team you KNOW my teammates are fucking bots lol.

Finished in the top 10 at least, my back aches from carrying

scrubs.png

YES! I managed to capture a victory this morning and did a quick highlights clip for it. I wasn't even paying attention to how many players were left like I normally do in the end. I figured I had zero chance to snag the victory.

It wound up being a 1 vs 1 vs 2 in the final stretch and I team wiped em both! (watch in 4k for best quality)

I pull out the 1 vs 3 vs 1 victory, but is the guy around 1:30 cheating?

How in the hell does he know I'm there unless he can see through walls?

Had to settle for 2nd. We had our whole squad but in the end it was a 2 v 1 and the gas overwhelmed me before I could finish them off. Felt good to be the heavy damage dealer and killer on the squad this time though, and my team didn't talk much but they moved together all fluid like which was appreciated

2nd.png

Had to settle for a 3rd place finish but had a great team that worked well together and I was in a 3v1 spot (my team was further back) and managed to gank two of the chumps before the third guy got me.

3rd.png

one of the most pure games yet. Our squad just moved together, engaged targets together, marked targets and mowed down every threat without a single one of us going down all match.

I dealt the most damage, despite not getting the highest kill count, but it was about the smoothest match for me yet. Never really felt pressured, always had the other guys outgunned and outflanked. Just butter all around

and we didn't even snag our loadouts until close to the end of the match. We had the $$$ for them but we were just constantly on the move

ez_game.png

My personal best so far. Down to the wire it was a 2v1 and I managed to rush to the buy station and bring back a teammate, kill one of the other team and wound their 2nd guy before I went down, but my teammate who I had just brought back was able to finish him off

bestyet.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom