SOLD The Chicken Coop (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you chicken or somethin’ :)
images.jpg

Which part is fascinating? The part where he saw three quality sets be designed and then ran off and made is own with zero thought to design and spot progression? Because, yes, I too find that fascinating. What a wasted opportunity.
Hard candy mafia would have worked better then that.

Just wanted to say all of the advice here and privately has been very appreciated. My intentions were to offer up some chips to the community that likely never would’ve made it here with any other buyer.

I didn’t bust my ass to get these chips solely to profit from it, as you will see when my project is completed. However, I would like to publicly offer an apology for the confusing messages as to the way these chips would be offered. That is on me and I’m sorry. I’m not a champion for cheap chips, I’m a champion for accessible chips. Profit away, just let me have a chance at them too.

I wanted to create a fair way of offering them up that accounted for every interested party, those with deep pockets, and those with ImCrossland-type pockets. The theory was that everybody would be happy and accept a format that allowed for anyone to purchase chips in a cool but random way and for those really intent on obtaining some chips to use all resources at their disposal to obtain them.

In conclusion, chips could be obtained by all facets of the community at cost for purchasing them. The wealthier members could bid on the very few racks going to auction to which those proceeds would be accepted as compensation for the shit I went through to get them.

I don’t need your sympathies. My intentions were good, and I’m offering tons of chips at cost as fair as possible. The auctions will take place as originally stated. Yes, I am heeding advice from members who I believe have my best interests in mind. With any luck, they won’t be bid on and I can sell a complete set to someone privately.

The chips are at cost. The experiences and circumstances I went through to get them are not. I politely ask for that to be the end of it. I will post various sales threads later & auctions as well with the only details that matter.
I know you're not trying to appease me, but...

PM’d moderators before ever bringing these chips to public knowledge and asked if I should become a vendor from the sale. Clearly it was not necessary.
Did they say what the threshold was? I’ve always been curious.

Heading home now. Expect the first sale thread to begin at 3:00 PM Central. Chips will be sold individually by denom with only 1 sale taking place at a time. Once all chips have been sold, if they sell at all, the next sale will be posted shortly after.

You will have 15 minutes on the first thread to read the description and consider whether you want to purchase the chips so take your time, there’s no reward for being the first to claim dibs (unless you are the only one to do so).

All subsequent threads will be shortened to 10-minute openings for interest since you will hopefully understand the process by then.

Sale 1 will offer up 180 50mm “All-in” Paulson No Mold chips. 20 more will be offered via auction. One of the winning members will be chosen at random to receive a 50mm rack for storing them. It will be a barrel sale with a max of 2 barrels allowed per person.

Heading home now. Expect the first sale thread to begin at 3:00 PM Central. Chips will be sold individually by denom with only 1 sale taking place at a time. Once all chips have been sold, if they sell at all, the next sale will be posted shortly after.

You will have 15 minutes on the first thread to read the description and consider whether you want to purchase the chips so take your time, there’s no reward for being the first to claim dibs (unless you are the only one to do so).

All subsequent threads will be shortened to 10-minute openings for interest since you will hopefully understand the process by then.

Sale 1 will offer up 180 50mm “All-in” Paulson No Mold chips. 20 more will be offered via auction. One of the winning members will be chosen at random to receive a 50mm rack for storing them. It will be a barrel sale with a max of 2 barrels allowed per person.
I’m going to go ahead and use my “one time!” on these

I think they will all sell...

I have some questions, I've tried to follow this thread but maybe I'm a bit confused.

Winner will be chosen randomly from all interested parties?
Will all sales be barrel sales, max 2 barrel per person, or only the 50mms?

I've got an interest in two barrels of $100s so by the barrel is fine by me, but just wanted to know for others.

Thanks for trying to make this work, sorry it's turned into a dumpster fire for you. Mini version of a TCR sale, same old shit, sorry it landed on you.

I think they will all sell...

I have some questions, I've tried to follow this thread but maybe I'm a bit confused.

Winner will be chosen randomly from all interested parties?
Will all sales be barrel sales, max 2 barrel per person, or only the 50mms?

I've got an interest in two barrels of $100s so by the barrel is fine by me, but just wanted to know for others.

Thanks for trying to make this work, sorry it's turned into a dumpster fire for you. Mini version of a TCR sale, same old shit, sorry it landed on you.
Each offering of chips will be different based on its breakdown. Trying to keep playability in mind but I won’t break up any racks by the barrel unless I think it’s necessary. For example, the sale of $1’s will be a rack sale with a 2 rack maximum. If you want more than that, be creative or work with others to increase your chances of being selected.

Did I read earlier that people requesting multiple lots will get multiple entries? So if I request two barrels, would my chances be twice as good as if I requested 1 barrel?
And if I request two barrels and get two “entries,”. Is that two entries two win two barrels, or two entries to win one barrel each?

Did I read earlier that people requesting multiple lots will get multiple entries? So if I request two barrels, would my chances be twice as good as if I requested 1 barrel?
And if I request two barrels and get two “entries,”. Is that two entries two win two barrels, or two entries to win one barrel each?
Again, I apologize for any confusion the earlier posts have created. Refer to each sale for explicit instructions but no. You can only claim interest 1 time and for up to 2 barrels maximum for the all-in chips.

You guys with the horse story, have you ever heard of Mr. Hands?l That's a good story and even rosier video, and also why nobody can say the name Enumclaw around this corner of the country without remembering the, uhhhhhh, incident.

RIP Mr Hands.

You guys with the horse story, have you ever heard of Mr. Hands?l That's a good story and even rosier video, and also why nobody can say the name Enumclaw around this corner of the country without remembering the, uhhhhhh, incident.

RIP Mr Hands.
RIP Mr Hands....

Growing up when the internet was truely open has ruined me for life.....

Haha, the 1 hour today that I can't be online. Maybe I can get my meeting to end early, so I can see some of the later sales.
Hopefully the sales won't be back-to-back-to-back, completely.

I can't edit it.

I wouldn't share the mr hands video, I'm good never seeing that again in my life.

It's the clip from Bad Boys 2 where the woman says 'y'all mother fuckers need jesus.'

Oh, yeah? Well, I'm a stand-up comedian and I suck! That's why I need your car.....​

Haha, the 1 hour today that I can't be online. Maybe I can get my meeting to end early, so I can see some of the later sales.
Hopefully the sales won't be back-to-back-to-back, completely.
I'm just hoping the blues go up sooner than later. It's almost my bedtime here. :yawn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom