SOLD The Chicken Coop (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Sale will start today, whenever I get home.

43mm $100 x 600 (100 via Auction)
H1ddMgU.jpg

43mm $500 x 200 (100 via Auction)
atMsXYZ.jpg

05r7xLF.jpg

39mm $5 x 300 (100 via Auction)
xhHL8WN.jpg

qNrmimw.jpg

43mm NCV x 100 (Auction Only)
Zmqrtj8.jpg

I8Hv5sa.jpg

39mm NCV x 800 (Sale Only)
Css2oca.jpg

xnwRaoh.jpg

43mm $20 x 100 (Auction Only)
lx8ao3h.jpg

EW6WZ4T.jpg

39mm $1 x 600 (Sale Only)
GU7f66l.jpg

teCU31S.jpg

39 mm $25 x 600 (Sale Only)
BJnoK1G.jpg

mMulLiW.jpg

50mm "All-in" Paulson No-Mold x 200 (20 via Auction)
7XlU1YV.jpg

oZHwfuw.jpg

Last edited:
I love those 50mm no molds! So many different possibilities for them to be used for

I love those 50mm no molds! So many different possibilities for them to be used for
The coolest chip I've ever seen. Obviously not the "best" but when you have one in your hands, it's pretty freaking cool. Handing those out to all the players at your table and allowing them to throw that one chip in the middle of the table to signal all-in would be a sweet addition to any house game.

Reactions: JWJ
All, sorry but I've chosen to delay the sale and auctions until Thursday night. I'm exhausted from driving and need a day to recoup before that kind of commitment. Sorry for those disappointed. I've added the pr0n below to hold you over until then. All the chips below should be offered via sale other than a few via auction provided I haven't goofed up my counts.

43mm $100 x 600 (100 via Auction)
H1ddMgU.jpg

43mm $500 x 200 (100 via Auction)
atMsXYZ.jpg

05r7xLF.jpg

39mm $5 x 300 (100 via Auction)
xhHL8WN.jpg

qNrmimw.jpg

43mm NCV x 100 (Auction Only)
Zmqrtj8.jpg

I8Hv5sa.jpg

39mm NCV x 800 (Sale Only)
Css2oca.jpg

xnwRaoh.jpg

43mm $20 x 100 (Auction Only)
lx8ao3h.jpg

EW6WZ4T.jpg

39mm $1 x 600 (Sale Only)
GU7f66l.jpg

teCU31S.jpg

39 mm $25 x 600 (Sale Only)
BJnoK1G.jpg

mMulLiW.jpg

50mm "All-in" Paulson No-Mold x 200 (20 via Auction)
7XlU1YV.jpg

oZHwfuw.jpg
Re-COOP

Love those blues. The sales going to be straight up "dibs" sales or some other format?
Trying to come up with a fair way of doing it but any “fair” way makes people mad with the semantics. Weird idea so far (using $1’s as example) -

When the sale opens, members have 10 minutes to claim “dibs” on what they want. They can also signify how many racks they want like “dibs 2 racks” or “dibs all.”

There would be a random drawing after 10 minutes of all who claimed “dibs” with the winner getting first claim to the chips they committed to purchasing. However, if Member A claimed dibs on all 6 racks and Member B claimed dibs on only 1 rack, Member B would receive the equivalent of 5 entries into the random drawing compared to the 1 entry for Member B attempting to purchase all of them.

If a scenario occurred where Member A was chosen but only claimed 2 racks, a random number would be drawn again and again until the racks went out.

In my eyes, this allows anyone the chance at any chips they want, regardless of finances. It allows more interested members to get every rack if they really want it too but lowers their chances of getting it because of what the outcome would mean to other members only hoping to get a couple racks.

Just came up with it in my head so I’m a bit hesitant that people might not like it that way. “Dibs” is easier for everybody just not fairer.

-Triston

Too bad they are going to be split, would be nice to see them stay as a set. Also would be cool to add the barrel of all-in to the sample set rather than auction.
Regardless, awesome chips brought to the community, GLWS!
T

Edit- would also be good to know ahead of time when the 10 minutes will start so no one misses their opportunity.

Never heard of a capped auction.

No idea why this guy is bothering with an at cost "deal" to the community. Sell them for whatever you think they are worth man. Cut out middle men buyers who when they end up with one useless (but pretty) rack for $900 will just flip them to others willing to pay more.

Trying to come up with a fair way of doing it but any “fair” way makes people mad with the semantics. Weird idea so far (using $1’s as example) -

Just came up with it in my head so I’m a bit hesitant that people might not like it that way. “Dibs” is easier for everybody just not fairer.

-Triston

Certainly appreciate any attempt, or consideration to a system other than "Dibs". It the most agonizing thing in the world, got to be logged, got to type it out, got to be liquid with cash. Also realize anything other than "Dibs" increases the workload on the seller exponentially.

These are beauties, would love to own even 1 Rack lol. Thanks for making them available to the forum.

It's been done. When sellers like @ImCrossland aren't trying to profit, they'll cap the auction. Once it hits that price, everyone who wants in for that price will indiacte as much and the seller will randomly select a winner at the max price.

IIRC, @BGinGA has done a capped auction like this.

No idea why this guy is bothering with an at cost "deal" to the community. Sell them for whatever you think they are worth man. Cut out middle men buyers who when they end up with one useless (but pretty) rack for $900 will just flip them to others willing to pay more.
This sentiment has been expressed by a number of members I respect. My main goal was making a relevant amount of chips available to the community at a price a lot of people could pay for at least 1-2 racks.

I hope I’ve done that in what will be available via sale at a fixed cost. With that said, there are members who want a playable set and willing to pay a premium for it (I think).

The chips up for auction aren’t capped. Any member who wants to get them will have a guaranteed way of doing so.

Will the auctions start at $9/chip?

If they start lower than $9/chip, will they max out at $9? If yes, what happens if multiple people want to buy at $9/chip?
It’s important to understand that every chip is not $9/chip. The totality of every chip offered via the upcoming sale, as well as the starting bid for all chips via auction, will average out to exactly $9/chip.

The rarer more desirable racks lower the cost burden of the other chips.

Too bad they are going to be split, would be nice to see them stay as a set. Also would be cool to add the barrel of all-in to the sample set rather than auction.
Regardless, awesome chips brought to the community, GLWS!
T

Edit- would also be good to know ahead of time when the 10 minutes will start so no one misses their opportunity.
9:00 PM Eastern, Thursday

The chips up for auction aren’t capped. Any member who wants to get them will have a guaranteed way of doing so.

Things sure do change in four days...

They won’t be cheap but the chips posted for sale will be at (my) cost. Not asking for a single penny extra of the 40+ racks that will be offered up to the community.

GLWP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom