The Brighton (CPC Customs) (2 Viewers)

Nicely done! Inlay design and colour-matching is *chefs kiss*

Especially like the $1, reminds me of the WTHC $1. The $500 is a masterstroke, obviously.

Congrats Iain! :)
Excellent set.
If you want to spend more, make the V2 in californian colors:cool
One step at a time. A tourney set is in the works, and I need to pay for that first!

Love them so much. Thank you for letting me work on this one. One of my favorites to date. $500 is spicy
No, thank you! And your work is not yet done :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Fantastic, I almost went with a 414418 for the yellow 5 on my set. See you in the voting! :bigbucks:
Not cheap but fits perfectly and keeps the spot progression going :bigbucks:

Beautiful set Iain! Flawless execution on the theme and lables and some really stunning chips in there!
I see influences from some of my favorite chips ever like the wthc $1 and the Taj mahal $5 and I really love it.

Hard to pick a favorite but it might just be the ncv. Only the best CPC colors in there. :)

And those shaped inlays... Yum! :love:

Any chance for us commoners to grab a sample set down the line?
I wanted a strong frac/NCV as they're more likely to see the felt than the £100s/£500s. I would say it's my favourite but I love them all and you can't have a favourite kid, right?!

Stunning. While I love the $500 like everyone else, the frac is my favorite chip since it's such a unique, but perfect, fit/choice. Clean inlays ftw as always too!
This is the one I struggled with for ages. It had to have a punch but it just meant the top end got a bit pricey. No complaints though!

I've always been a big fan of that color/spot combo that you have on the $1, great looking chip. Congrats and best of luck with the set!
That was the first chip in the designer. I did spend approximately 6 months going between lavender and retro lavender though. No ragrets :p

Nicely done! Inlay design and colour-matching is *chefs kiss*

Especially like the $1, reminds me of the WTHC $1. The $500 is a masterstroke, obviously.
Inspiration was certainly taken from the WTHC $1 - a fabulous chip but shame about the mold! @JeepologyOffroad takes all credit for the inlay design and colour-matching :love:

Wow congrats on a beautiful set. Each chip is really great honestly. You can tell that you didn't just whip this together overnight. Very nice work.

Favorite = dollah

Wow congrats on a beautiful set. Each chip is really great honestly. You can tell that you didn't just whip this together overnight. Very nice work.

Favorite = dollah
For me too. Funny, I really don't like the WTHC chips for the most part, but I've always loved that $1. And I agree with @BillyBluff, I'll take this B-Mold over the Paulson suits mold anyday. Perfect mold for this theme.

Are you sure the $500 is a purple base? Looks lavender to me. Either way, a banger of a chip!

Amazing set. Love the X chip. Both for concept and for aesthetics. It’s a beautiful lineup all around. Congrats!

Are you sure the $500 is a purple base? Looks lavender to me. Either way, a banger of a chip!
It’s definitely purple, but I have a reissue coming on a retro lavender base as the purple has dirty stack issues with the £1. I am not sure how often they would be on the table together, but it was a great excuse to order more chips!

Bookmarked as inspiration.

I love your frac', and really like the 1 and the 20, and the clean, simple and elegant inlay with matching colours.

I would love to be able to play with such a nice set. Enjoy ^__^

Amazing set. Love the X chip. Both for concept and for aesthetics. It’s a beautiful lineup all around. Congrats!
The frac is the workhorse chip in a new limit set waiting for production. There will be 800+ of these on the table for circus limit games this winter (with a new value chip)...

@BillyBluff - First of all, gorgeous customs. I might steal that "X" idea for a workhorse chip (if/when I get a limit set). Will the value chip be "20X" ?

Second, thought of you when I ran across these at Spinettis.
https://spinettisgaming.com/search?type=product&options[prefix]=last&q=brighton

1692917296213.png

@BillyBluff - First of all, gorgeous customs. I might steal that "X" idea for a workhorse chip (if/when I get a limit set). Will the value chip be "20X" ?

Second, thought of you when I ran across these at Spinettis.
https://spinettisgaming.com/search?type=product&options[prefix]=last&q=brighton

View attachment 1185065
Sorry, I missed this one [blush].

Yes, the value chip will be 20x and will also be non-denominated so we can play any stakes. I hear that the B-Diamond mold is already in production (or will be very soon) so I might get them before Christmas...

I have all those chips listed at Spinettis, but I am still looking for a reasonably priced $25. The $100 is more than I am willing to spend on a single chip, but I could be persuaded :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

First time seeing this set and I'm absolutely blown away. I am in the earlier stages of designing a legacy set myself and this is such inspiration. I love the simplicity of the inlay with the detail of the butterfly matching each chip. Color selection...another home run. Possibly the best set of cpc chips I have ever seen. Fantastic!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom