PCF Giveaway The Armory Cash Sample Set Giveaway (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
the-armory-chip-sample-set.jpg

Win an Armory cash sample set with bonus tourney chips!
  • Cash set includes the 5c, 25, $1, $2.50, $5, $20, and non-denom chips
  • Bonus tourney chips include the T500, T1K, and T25k.
  • Open to all PCF members with a minimum of 250 posts
  • Free worldwide shipping!
Many thanks to @Psypher1000 for providing the prize for this giveaway.

raffle-tickets.png

The Armory Cash Sample Set Giveaway

the-armory-chip-sample-set.jpg

Win a The Armory cash sample set with bonus tourney chips!
  • Cash set includes the 5c, 25, $1, $2.50, $5, $20, and non-denom chips
  • Bonus tourney chips include the T500, T1K, and T25k.
  • Open to all PCF members with a minimum of 250 posts
  • Free worldwide shipping!
Many thanks to @Psypher1000 for providing the prize for this giveaway.

raffle-ticket.png

The Armory Cash Sample Set Giveaway

These look like nice tourney chips for sure.

Not eligible yet but that sure is a swell looking set! Hopefully I will be in a position to donate to the giveaway pile once I get all my current projects sorted out...

FYI - The NCV chip is being redone. I told Spragg to go with random alignment on all the chips, forgetting that the NCV was the only one that actually *needs* to be aligned. Whoever wins this will have the opportunity to exchange their NCV for one of the new, properly aligned chips (you cover the shipping charges both way, though). I only ordered enough to replace my barrel, though, so this offer will not apply to the other sample sets out there. In other words, even if you have a sample of these chips already, it may be worth it to throw your name in the hat if you want a properly aligned NCV (and then trade/sell the second set to someone else).

These look like nice tourney chips for sure.
Indeed! The three bonus chips were from my tourney chip reorder. One color combo wasn't available when I placed my order, another I foolishly moved off of, and a third was a good suggestion from a friend.

Here's a quick pic of the finished colors in full context.

image.jpeg

Very pretty. (y) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the giveaway opportunity, Tommy & Scott.

FYI - The NCV chip is being redone. I told Spragg to go with random alignment on all the chips, forgetting that the NCV was the only one that actually *needs* to be aligned. Whoever wins this will have the opportunity to exchange their NCV for one of the new, properly aligned chips (you cover the shipping charges both way, though). I only ordered enough to replace my barrel, though, so this offer will not apply to the other sample sets out there. In other words, even if you have a sample of these chips already, it may be worth it to throw your name in the hat if you want a properly aligned NCV (and then trade/sell the second set to someone else).

Man, so tempting! I think I'll still sit this one out though. Seems a little suspicious since they're sitting at my house...

GL to everyone!

Last day to enter. GL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom