Cancelled The Winner Club Sample Set (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
The Winner Club sample set includes 22 chips. Price is $280 plus shipping in the US only.

IMG_7053.jpeg

Thanks
Gabe

Attachments

• IMG_7054.jpeg
    IMG_7054.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7056.jpeg
    IMG_7056.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:
Hey Gabe...where are these from? Because right now if I paid $285 for those I'm not sure I'd feel like a winner or be allowed in the club.

Hey Gabe...where are these from? Because right now if I paid $285 for those I'm not sure I'd feel like a winner or be allowed in the club.
I’d have to ask members from PCF the history behind them. They are oversized and some BIG ones in there. I thought they were BCCs when I first saw them in the forum but there is top hat cane mixed in. I have no idea. I bought mine though eBay.

Attachments

• IMG_7057.jpeg
    IMG_7057.jpeg
    200.2 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7058.jpeg
    IMG_7058.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 46
M
is that a complete sample set ?
I think there is 24 chips that I’ve seen described as the complete set. I have 22 here and missing 2 chips. Though, I can’t confirm the exact amount of samples.

There is a black $50k with v inserts think 50mm no mold. Story is they were some se asia junket chips made by paulson. Spinettis sold them back in the day. Apache had some awhile back, was able to pickup a solid barrel of 10k.

M

I think there is 24 chips that I’ve seen described as the complete set. I have 22 here and missing 2 chips. Though, I can’t confirm the exact amount of samples.
To my knowledge, you are missing the black spotted $50k (pictured in my post above), but I'm not sure which other might be missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom