Cancelled THC solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveHNo96

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'm going to express interest in THC solids in the following colors. Let's see if this can go without getting derailed.

Colors I will be looking for:

lime green / dark green
horizon blue
magenta / orchid colors
bright white / bright yellow
blaze orange
blurple / midnight blue

black / red

If I am going all THC solids, then the chips need to pop. The more definitive the color, the better.

Right now I am just shopping and seeing what the going rate is.

1585338524873.png

Sorry...

Post 2: that's not original anymore when you type that in.

Post 3: I'm trying to get as minty as possible. Like I said, I am just getting prices right now because this isn't written in stone yet. It's just an option for the custom chip set.

It's not original anymore when you type that in.

I'm trying to get as minty as possible. Like I said, I am just getting prices right now because this isn't written in stone yet. It's just an option for the custom chip set.
Mint solids are gonna range from about $1/ chip for standard colors up to maybe $2-2.5 for yellows, blaze orange and pinks.

Mint solids are gonna range from about $1/ chip for standard colors up to maybe $2-2.5 for yellows, blaze orange and pinks.

I expected around $1500 total cost for 600 chips from one quote I got so this isn't a shock.

That's total cost: chips, labels, milling and the like.

Last edited:
I'm going to express interest in THC solids in the following colors. Let's see if this can go without getting derailed.

Colors I will be looking for:

lime green / dark green
horizon blue
magenta / orchid colors
bright white / bright yellow
blaze orange
blurple / midnight blue

black / red

If I am going all THC solids, then the chips need to pop. The more definitive the color, the better.

Right now I am just shopping and seeing what the going rate is.
Excellent choices. ;)

AD6B4F12-89AB-465C-8559-66ADBE400AE6.jpeg

If you like fuchsia, then you are after the Copa 5 hot stamps. There are plenty out there.

You are going to spend quite a bit on blaze orange, yellow or arc yellow. The rest can be found for $1-$1.50 in excellent condition.

The good news there is that I probably won't need more than 80 blazes and 120 yellows which I could go with the whites if needed. The Fuchsia should do fine. Like I said, it's all about the pop factor.

I've already gotten some remarks on two of the cash sets I own where people have really enjoyed them and couldn't believe chip designs have looked that cool. I want to keep the tradition going with this set.

Also I am scoping Sunfly Polyinno 43's and CPC's as a possibility. I wrote about that on my custom thread.

Durability will be a major factor as will the wow component. Price is important but not so much that skimping will be necessary.

Sorry but I can't help but shamelessly show off my solids lolol. Good luck with your search! It sucks.... I got my 50 cent day green solids in the mail to me as we speak. Gear labels came in today. Aside from my daughter, chipping has been the only thing keeping me sane being stuck at home. Not using them is driving me more insane though. Toeing the line!

Cali Cash Solid Set (8).JPG

Sorry but I can't help but shamelessly show off my solids lolol. Good luck with your search! It sucks.... I got my 50 cent day green solids in the mail to me as we speak. Gear labels came in today. Aside from my daughter, chipping has been the only thing keeping me sane being stuck at home. Not using them is driving me more insane though. Toeing the line!

View attachment 429619
It's kinda weird that I've touched every single one of those chips.....

Last edited:

View attachment 429619

Seeing as my chip idea is like 85% inspired by that set, I can't entirely blame you. Still, I am going to try to shave a few bucks off chip buying until such a time as I have the chips required. :)

Just gotta knock on the right doors. Do some research on previous sales to see who is hoarding them all, and then make them sell you some. :)

If I am going to stay with THC's that means I am going to literally need all the help I can get since I don't even have a clue for getting to the goal on this which means all hatchets are going to have to be buried.

If I am going to stay with THC's that means I am going to literally need all the help I can get since I don't even have a clue for getting to the goal on this which means all hatchets are going to have to be buried.
Don't overthink stuff. You'd acting like bicker fests like that don't happen.... We're a community and it's a active love/hate group.

Find the colors you want, put here a post with the color and how much you'll pay. Money is the bottom line, not us fighting. Hahah

Let's see what we can get and we'll work from there. Like I said, I was set on the whole idea of the colors popping.

I probably should just give up at this point.
Patience is key in these journeys. I’ve been there. Don’t give up! Some say it’s half the fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom