Cancelled THC solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t buy anything from that chipsdealer jackass on general principle. I’ve never seen him sell anything that is that hard to find at way better prices here. Also don’t want to reinforce his shitty pricing through giving him money. I want him to lose his ass by buying chips that sit on his shelf forever, but that’s just me.

Creating a semi custom set out of existing chips is usually more of a marathon than a sprint unless you get lucky. However, it’s you’re money, do what you want. Just wanted to give you my perspective. *shrug*

lime green / dark green -- Need >=160
horizon blue -- 100 pending (dolphin blue), need >=60
magenta / orchid colors -- 100 pending, IF ACCEPTED, ORDER COMPLETE.
bright white / bright yellow -- need >=160
blaze orange -- need >=40, prefer at least 100
blurple / midnight blue -- May take >=50

magenta / orchid colors -- ORDER COMPLETE.

Black or Red -- will take 20 of each.

Black/red: Will take 20 of each.

I may have extra whites

Hard to find is an understatement. But since you don't need many you may just have a shot :tup:

Hard to find is an understatement. But since you don't need many you may just have a shot :tup:

That's why I'm mulling over CPC's and Sunfly 43's as possible alternatives. I'm not one for wild goose chases.

I know, "The chase is more important than the catch". Nah. I prefer just having people love my chips. That's what I want more than anything.

I have mint rack of fun nite green
15858656327072523244276356631367.jpg
15858656601283063507655978934294.jpg

lime green / dark green -- 100 pending, need >=60
bright white / bright yellow -- 200 pending

Black/red: Red pending (100), these probably will be bounty chips.

I don’t buy anything from that chipsdealer jackass on general principle. I’ve never seen him sell anything that is that hard to find at way better prices here. Also don’t want to reinforce his shitty pricing through giving him money. I want him to lose his ass by buying chips that sit on his shelf forever, but that’s just me.

Creating a semi custom set out of existing chips is usually more of a marathon than a sprint unless you get lucky. However, it’s you’re money, do what you want. Just wanted to give you my perspective. *shrug*

I also had a really bad experience with that guy, despite the overpriced bs, he tried to pull some bs and screw me out of a bunch of money. Had to have my bank do a chargeback against him.

Great thread! Rooting for you to complete the set of your dreams and I’m sure it’ll be a beaut! :cool

I'm probably going to be doing the majority of my purchasing on two contingencies:

1: can I get at least 40 blazes?
2: What will my inlay look like?

Right now Sunfly 43's and CPC's are also viable options even if the wait time is long. I bought a rack of fuchsia THC's so I'll have them for comparative purposes. The next month will be telling in regards to this set and where I'm going to be making these. I have an artist who wants to work on my set over the next couple of weeks.

In the meantime, if you're that eager (this goes for all you chipheads), I welcome feedback/ideas on my thread for what these guys are going to be used for.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/idea-but-may-take-some-work.54211/

horizon blue -- 100 pending (dolphin blue), 20 coming in (dolphin blue) need >=40
bright white / bright yellow -- 40 coming in, need >=120

Red (bounty chips): Getting 20 in.

I'm also looking at the possibility of using Sunfly Polyinno 43's once the label comes in. THE Majority of my purchasing will be done after I know what the inlay looks like and whether it will work with the Sunflys. If I go with the Sunflys, I will still collect THC solids for a second set on those chips.

Last edited:
magenta / orchid colors -- 100 pending, IF ACCEPTED, ORDER COMPLETE.

Black or Red -- will take 20 of each.

bright white / bright yellow -- 200 pending

Black/red: Red pending (100), these probably will be bounty chips.
horizon blue -- 100 pending (dolphin blue), 20 coming in (dolphin blue) need >=40
bright white / bright yellow -- 40 coming in, need >=120

Red (bounty chips): Getting 20 in. , s

I'm also looking at the possibility of using Sunfly Polyinno 43's once the label comes in. THE Majority of my purchasing will be done after I know what the inlay looks like and whether it will work with the Sunflys. If I go with the Sunflys, I will still collect THC solids for a second set on those chips.
I know you’ll take this as bullying or harassment, but you have 19 new threads in less than three weeks and update them constantly.

Just edit your original posts with updates every time you get another 10 chips or change a preference on chip color.

I made the mistake of looking at the ignored member's content.

The only way to let new sellers know of interest is to keep bumping this. Simple as that. If new people sell chips, I'm not here 24/7 and in a day or two, this thread will be buried 5 pages deep.

I made the mistake of looking at the ignored member's content.

The only way to let new sellers know of interest is to keep bumping this. Simple as that. If new people sell chips, I'm not here 24/7 and in a day or two, this thread will be buried 5 pages deep.
What new sellers? You’re already being tagged in solids for sale posts. What wanted ads have you seen bumped every day or hour? But you're right, let's please bump a wanted solids thread, I'd hate to see it buried under Pr0n, real custom updates, Chip Room sales, etc.

Fuck it, was trying to help. Best of luck to you dude, looks like you're off to a great start here :tup:

YOU JUST BUMPED THE POST DUE TO A NEW POST AND I'M TELLING A MOD.

Why did you make me have to laugh like that? That's it too. I am trying to only update once every day or two but right now the market is hot and I am getting offers, the downside is that I haven't gotten my inlay drafts yet, I may have to change gears and go with a 43 Sunfly or a CPC, So I literally do not want to brush off those who are selling, however, with the exception of major eye catchers like the Copa 5's, my inlays may not work at all with the more subdued colors like dolphin blue (which I might add are some of the most beautiful colored chips I've seen).

The blazes I know will work because they are the ones the set is loosely built around.

Having gotten 6 offers already, I am honored and want to buy but am not even sure if the THC mold is going to be the one I use right away. I may order Sunfly 43's or CPC's to complete a first set to see how it all comes together, then finish my set of THC's for the ultimate set.

Last edited:
Ohhhhhhh snap I get it now. Lol I change my tune and bow down to Steve, you have obviously been playing the long con/troll on us!

Bump wanted ads daily, while having 6 current offers, and uhhh, btw, I don't actually know if these are the chips I want. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: Jokes on you PCFers!

Well, your strategy backfired. I have a guy interested in selling me a somewhat used but still workable set of blazes. I'm going to see what he offers. :)

So I'm going to do something that's sure to upset all of you. Thank you @RocAFella1 @Josh Kifer and @Saoliver, because your trolling actually had the opposite effect. I'm going to see his price and the condition of his chips. (sarcasm level: zero)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom