Cancelled THC solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patience is key in these journeys. I’ve been there. Don’t give up! Some say it’s half the fun.

I think I'm shooting too high on this journey. After the assault the other day, the boardies made it seem like it was THC or nothing, after $1400 was spent on a Paulson set that apparently is a ticking time bomb.

We will send you some bonus pictures....
1585345391080.gif

As I guy who just put together a colorful THC set my input would be that you will need to be active in tracking down colorful solids. They are sought after and sell quickly. Some colors are really uncommon.

My advice is to scour past threads to find people buying and selling them and PM people to shake some loose. Check the classifieds as frequently as you can. Use eBay. When colorful THC solids come up on ethey often sell surprisingly for a discount than they would here in PCF at auction. Or PM the seller if they are priced too high.

My set is Day Blue, Fuchsia, Purple, Day Green, and Radiant Red. I probably paid on average about $1.10 per chip but it took work.

I think there are currently racks of bright white, and midnight blue on eBay. Ihave a rack of what I think is Light Blue to sell as well.

79633844-7FC5-4FDC-9161-45DBB572A9FF.jpeg

I'll keep this open for a few weeks to see what happens, if any headway is made.

Right now THC is just an option, my other two options are CPC's and Sunfly 43's.

CPC has DayGlo colors and they're 12c each extra and their Bright White is 55c extra per chip. If I stick with solids, it would run about $900 if they accept the logo I am having put in. Otherwise it will be 30c less a chip but then I have the long process of labels and milling.

I haven't priced the Sunfly's, I want to get the samples in before I even try that one.

Also I saw the dolphin blue on eBay (overpriced but) you are right. That is a beautiful color.

UPDATE:

dolphin blue -- sent DM regarding, haven't heard back.
charcoal -- sent DM regarding quality. May use charcoal for bounty chips.
Purple/blurple -- sent DM, haven't heard back.

Well, I'm already starting a concept for another card room so I definitely would use those. I would probably use the reds for 5's, the greens for 25's, the blacks for bounties and the whites for 1000. So they would be accounted for and milled.

Copa 5's would be a huge jump forward, and give me a lead on everything except the blazes, at least partially towards making this a reality so a big thank you is in order.

UPDATE. it has been suggested I make the following:

T25 x 160 (mint green)
T100 x 160 (dolphin blue, 100 pending)
T500 x 100 (magenta/fuchsia, ALL PENDING)
T1000 x 140 (bright white, some pending)
T5000 x 40 (blaze orange)

Since I am not in a rush on this one, I just wanted to let you all know the latest.

UPDATE. it has been suggested I make the following:

T25 x 160 (mint green)
T100 x 160 (dolphin blue, 100 pending)
T500 x 100 (magenta/fuchsia, ALL PENDING)
T1000 x 140 (bright white, some pending)
T5000 x 40 (blaze orange)

Since I am not in a rush on this one, I just wanted to let you all know the latest.
Hey Steve-
I have a rack of the Lake Tahoe $1 that are available.

I'm still feeling the ropes. What's nauseating about this dude?
He sells alot of chips for really bad prices.... Those are reasonable compared to some of his auctions...

Great orange chips tho! Not blaze, but beautiful.... I'd snap them

He sells alot of chips for really bad prices.... Those are reasonable compared to some of his auctions...

Great orange chips tho! Not blaze, but beautiful.... I'd snap them
Yep everything’s 2x or more expensive than it actually goes for and he stocks chips one of the vendors @Apache sells buts at double the price

Yep everything’s 2x or more expensive than it actually goes for and he stocks chips one of the vendors @Apache sells buts at double the price
Yeah. If you can find the chips anywhere else, they will be cheaper. But if he's your only option, sometimes you can find them for a meh price. Those oranges would be overpriced, but not some of the cringe worthy prices he's had before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom