SOLD THC solids sale — Starbursts, Monograms, etc. — low prices (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

265 White Starbursts
in good condition, but in need of cleaning! Mix of SCV & LCV. Good edges and stamps, except for a few faded/fleabitten. Priced to allow buyer to cherrypick 250. Just $175 for all of them including U.S. shipping!

IMG_4983.jpegIMG_4984.jpeg

Last edited:
ADDED: 300 Red Starbursts in very good condition. Some color variation. There are 2-3 chips with nicks (see pic). Priced to move at $245 including U.S. shipping.

IMG_4979.jpeg
IMG_4980.jpeg

SOLD

83 Pink THC
— mixed set including 32 monogram/1K pinks in excellent condition, 20 overstamps in fair/faded condition, and 21 Starbursts with somewhat soft edges/faded stamps. Priced to sell at $40 including U.S. shipping

IMG_4987.jpegIMG_4988.jpeg

Last edited:
Yikes, Sam, it looks like you're going to town with a hatchet! Starburst fans: Do Not Hesitate!

I’m keeping my original, beloved tourney set of Starbursts, one Jack tourney set, and a cash set of PCRs/Avalons. It was time to make some room in the case!

BTW, I’m amazed how well my Starburst/monogram tourney set has held up (the one I’m not selling). I’d estimate it has seen 125-150 uses, and it is none the worse for wear. I believe it is leaded, so maybe that makes them especially durable?

Pretty much everything except the two sets of reds (300 Starbursts, 100+ monograms/5s) and the Light Blue monograms are sold.

I’m also out of Greens, which never made it to the sale page, but were sold to people who reached out by PM.

I may have more stuff in a week or two. Need to reassess now that there is some room in the cabinets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom