SOLD THC solids sale — Starbursts, Monograms, etc. — low prices (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOLD

82 Mint Green Monograms/$25s
in very good condition. $65 + $5 shipping in U.S. ***Color sample chips not included, obv.***

IMG_4937.jpegIMG_4938.jpeg

Last edited:
The Blacks may come back into play, as the person who claimed them may buy some different, not-yet-listed chips from me instead to get the right mold. Will update as soon as things resolve.

@JMC9389 — The Light Blues are yours for the taking, unless you and @LotsOfChips work something out.

(Note: @LotsOfChips — shipping to Canada, per the listing, would be more, and you’d have to assume risk for the shipping abroad... 95% of the time there is no problem but I had one clusterfvck of an issue with Canadian customs once, hence my policy.)
I have a US mailing address, but I’m going to pass on the light blues. I have a line on some showboat greys that are local and will work just as well.

@JMC9389 , if you still want them, go for it!

I have a US mailing address, but I’m going to pass on the light blues. I have a line on some showboat greys that are local and will work just as well.

@JMC9389 , if you still want them, go for it!
All good friend, I released dibs. I really don't need them and would only get them to mill.

Right now, only the Light Blues have no dibs/haven’t been sold. I will try to add more items over the weekend, just gotta take those darned photos.

Reds, Whites, Greens, Blacks and Pinks are the next wave of listings here. If you have specific needs with these colors, PM me and maybe we can work out something sooner.

Most are Starbursts, but there are some horseshoes, monograms, a few overprints suitable for milling, etc.

Somebody better snatch up these light blues... if I hadn’t bought 300 solids 2 hours before these came out I would have been all over them.

Just to re-emphasize: These are the Light Blues. The paler ones were Sky Blues (and are sold). I keep getting confused inquiries.

6A8016F4-0B28-4E57-BBA4-AB95975A805D.jpeg

Last edited:
123 Red Monograms/$5s in very good condition; these are chalky. $95 including U.S. shipping

Attachments

• IMG_4953.jpeg
    IMG_4953.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_4954.jpeg
    IMG_4954.jpeg
    91 KB · Views: 77
SOLD

73 Black Horseshoe LCVs
in very good condition; these are oiled and are jet black! $60 including U.S. shipping

NOTE: There are actually 74 of these, but one of them is chipped, so I’m listing them as 73. Will include the “bad” chip.

IMG_4955.jpegIMG_4956.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom