SOLD THC solids sale — Starbursts, Monograms, etc. — low prices (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taghkanic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
FOR SALE: Various racks of Top Hat & Cane (THC) solids—with some bonus chips mixed in.

All racks are for sale for $85 plus $5 shipping in the U.S.—which works out to just 90 cents per chip.

Inventory (this will be added to over the next month or so) ...
  • ----AVAILABLE------
  • 300 Red Starbursts in very good condition. Some color variation. There are 2-3 chips with nicks (see pic). Priced to move at $245 including U.S. shipping.
  • 100 Light Blue Monograms in very good condition; these could use some light cleaning and oiling, however. $90 including U.S. shipping
  • 123 Red Monograms/$5s in very good condition; these are chalky. $95 including U.S. shipping
  • ----SOLD------
  • SOLD — 100 Black Monograms in near-mint condition. These don’t look like they have been played or more than lightly handled.
  • SOLD — 106 Black Monograms/$100 in very good condition; these are chalky. $90 including U.S. shipping
  • SOLD — 73 Black Horseshoe LCVs in very good condition; these are oiled and are jet black! $60 including U.S. shipping
  • SOLD — 82 Mint Green Monograms/$25s in very good condition. $65 + $5 shipping in the U.S.
  • SOLD — 100 Sky Blue Starbursts in very good condition; these would benefit from cleaning. I’m including an extra 7 bonus Sky Blues with other markings.
  • SOLD! —100 Gold Starbursts in very good condition. I’m including an extra 16 bonus Golds with other markings.
  • SOLD — 265 White Starbursts in good condition, but in need of cleaning! Mix of SCV & LCV. Good edges and stamps, except for a few faded/fleabitten. Priced to allow buyer to cherrypick 250. $175 for all of them including U.S. shipping.
  • SOLD — 83 Pink THC — mixed set including 32 monogram/1K pinks in excellent condition, 20 overstamps in fair/faded condition, and 21 Starbursts with somewhat soft edges/faded stamps. Priced to sell at $40 including U.S. shipping
Payment by PayPal Friends & Family only.

I will consider shipping to Canada and abroad to trusted sellers, but the buyer has to assume costs and risks. I’m not a big fan of moving chips over borders.

Thumbnail images of the chips are in this post, if people want to scroll through; I will also post larger pics of each lot in the thread. Please post dibs here and then PM me for confirmation/making arrangements. Where possible, add any questions about chips below their thread post!

STILL AVAILABLE:
IMG_4979.jpegIMG_4930.jpegIMG_4953.jpeg

Last edited:
SOLD

100 Sky Blue Starbursts
in very good condition; these would benefit from cleaning. I’m including an extra 7 bonus Sky Blues with other markings, on top of the 100 Starbursts. I notice some very slight color variation in 4-6 of the chips in the main rack. If milling, the bonus chips could be used to address this, if you’re a perfectionist...

IMG_4931.jpegIMG_4932.jpeg

Last edited:
SOLD

100 Gold Starbursts in very good condition
. I’m including an extra 16 bonus Golds with other markings, on top of the 100 Starbursts. I seem to remember very lightly oiling these about a year ago. The bonus chips are a mix of Horseshoes and Norwegian Cruise lines, in the same Gold color.

IMG_4935.jpegIMG_4934.jpeg

Last edited:
SOLD

100 Black Monograms in near-mint condition
. These do not look like they have been played or more than lightly handled. UPDATE: These are the short cane version (SCVs).

IMG_4926.jpegIMG_4928.jpeg

Last edited:
100 Light Blue Monograms in very good condition; these could use some light cleaning and oiling, however. They would really pop that way, I think. For the uninitiated, Paulson Light Blues are really more of a medium blue.

IMG_4930.jpeg
IMG_4929.jpeg

@saleen121212 I still think you need to mill some met gold chips to incorporate into your pirate set somehow....

FWIW, most of these chips were acquired with a milling project in mind, but I overbought. So my loss is the PCF community’s gain. Many of these would fit right into a non-milled set as well. Just looking to get these out of my case to make room, to people who can use ’em.

You mentioned that the inventory will be added to. Do you have any with 2 racks of the same colors? I’m looking for 1 rack of nickels and 2 racks of quarters. I like the light (medium) blues but need 200 of them or some other colour.

You mentioned that the inventory will be added to. Do you have any with 2 racks of the same colors? I’m looking for 1 rack of nickels and 2 racks of quarters. I like the light (medium) blues but need 200 of them or some other colour.

I’ll be offering (in about a month) a lot of prime Red, White and Green THC Starbursts, and could probably assemble two racks of any of those colors sooner than that. Also some more Black and some Pinks, but not more than 100-150 of those.

I don’t have any more Light or Sky Blues besides what’s here; they were liquidated a while ago.

Thanks, but I don’t have a need for the red, white, green or black chips (cash set already has those as base colors). I’ll give the blues a bit of thought and let you know.

GLWS!

@JMC9389 — The Light Blues are yours for the taking, unless you and @LotsOfChips work something out.

(Note: @LotsOfChips — shipping to Canada, per the listing, would be more, and you’d have to assume risk for the shipping abroad... 95% of the time there is no problem but I had one clusterfvck of an issue with Canadian customs once, hence my policy.)

@JMC9389 — The Light Blues are yours for the taking, unless you and @LotsOfChips work something out.

(Note: @LotsOfChips — shipping to Canada, per the listing, would be more, and you’d have to assume risk for the shipping abroad... 95% of the time there is no problem but I had one clusterfvck of an issue with Canadian customs once, hence my policy.)
We'll discuss. @LotsOfChips can have first rights to them, but if shipping is cost prohibitive or if they don't want them, I'll send you a PM later on today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom