THC Solids Chip Set - Tourney or Cash? Need Direction! (Somebody take me under their wing!) (1 Viewer)

TFick

Sitting Out
Reaction score
The set that I have purchased appears to be about 1200 chips. They are Top Hat and Cane Paulsons, have a hot stamp initial on the middle. They are vintage, but are almost unused.

I believe they are about evenly dispersed color wise.

Typically I have 6-10 guys, we like to play for about 2-3 hours. Typically buy in is between $25-$40. Would you create a Tourney Set or Cash set with these? Or Both?

I will most likely have somebody mill and create labels for them from the forum, if there are examples of somebody who put a label over a hot stamp I'm curious, it doesn't look too deep.

I appreciate all of you on this forum, I have built other sets.

Side Note - Also - I am an auctioneer and come across decent sets and have had poker chip collections (before I was a part of this group) if you are looking for something in particular let me know! Have a bunch of Vegas boxing posters and ticket stubs coming up soon. Just would like to repay for the advice if I can help you locate something!

numbers of each colour will really matter to make recommendations.

The set that I have purchased appears to be about 1200 chips. They are Top Hat and Cane Paulsons, have a hot stamp initial on the middle. They are vintage, but are almost unused.

Typically I have 6-10 guys, we like to play for about 2-3 hours. Typically buy in is between $25-$40. Would you create a Tourney Set or Cash set with these? Or Both?

I will most likely have somebody mill and create labels for them from the forum, if there are examples of somebody who put a label over a hot stamp I'm curious, it doesn't look too deep.

Side Note - Also - I am an auctioneer and come across decent sets and have had poker chip collections (before I was a part of this group) if you are looking for something in particular let me know! Have a bunch of Vegas boxing posters and ticket stubs coming up soon. Just would like to repay for the advice if I can help you locate something!
Okay let me get pics before this goes deeper!

Big boxing fan, very interested in 1. Your boxing posters and such, but 2. Does this mean you talk really fast like on TVs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom