SOLD Taj Mahal 800 chip cards mold set (Partial Charity Auction) (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if you give everyone 10 quarters what does they're buying look like?
The answer is simple. 6 players get 8 fracs and 4 get 12 fracs. Unnecessary change making ensues, slowing the game down leading to extreme frustration for all involved. Games break early, friendships dissolve, hosts never hold games ever again.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, CANT WE ALL JUST HAVE 120 FRACS (if 0.25) FOR THE SAKE OF THE GAME WE LOVE AND THE FRIENDSHIPS WE HOLD DEAR???

Letting these go to Canada? Hmm...
Like what a horrible story. Chips get sold to Canada.

What is your effing problem with another country into poker chips? Why the f$&K do you constantly have to run down Canada and it's people, on a f#@king poker chip website, that has nothing to do with cast creed or country.

I just don't get your problem. Why not just shut the f&#k about Canada and Canadians or take these stupid comments to the off-topic or politics forum and get your Canada hate on.

This is an auction to buy poker chips. Not determine which country can or can't have poker chips.

I just don't get your problem. Why not just shut the f&#k about Canada and Canadians or take these stupid comments to the off-topic or politics forum and get your Canada hate on.

Anthony, you feeling well enough to handle this?

(Damn, I can't find the pic of him with flags, top hat, and all that...)

What is your effing problem with another country into poker chips? Why the f$&K do you constantly have to run down Canada and it's people, on a f#@king poker chip website, that has nothing to do with cast creed or country.

This is an auction to buy poker chips. Not determine which country can or can't have poker chips.

Psh, Canadians.

766F7F52-8C14-451B-BAAA-CBA495FE9C6E.jpeg

Just block him like I did a while ago. He’s one of many of the asshat block list, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom