Found Table/Chairs....Whats a fair price here? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner Kaza

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Found this locally and was curious to see if anybody had an idea of if this table could have a custom table felt put on it, or at least SS cloth? Although it is cheapish looking and somewhat basic I like that the rail is raised, and it comes with 6 chairs(Which I would just resell or buy table without if possible)

For a cheap table with maybe some potential whats a decent price on this? $150? $400 is obviously extremely high in my mind. Feedback appreciated. TIA

upload_2018-4-4_13-5-23.png

upload_2018-4-4_13-6-51.png

Rail is a slight upgrade from a basic table here I would say $100-$125 on the table tops!
Chairs probably $30-$45 each tops... would need better pics
Good Luck!

The table looks like the rail was put together in sections. I wouldn’t call it a great table. When something isn’t put together in a standard or commonly recognized manner, it leaves the stuff you can’t see up for question... The construction concerns me.

it's not terrible but I think you can find better deals for a table. Looks like it was a foldable table fitted to another maybe. I would say 50-75 tops for the table.
Chairs look pretty nice but doubt the height is right for a comfortable poker session. I would stalk Craiglslist or put out a wanted ad on here if this isn't under $100.

Unless it's free. Free99 negates everything I just wrote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom