Table advice, please. (1 Viewer)

bonesnjnts

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/spo/d/big-commercial-poker-table/6502255459.html

Going to take a run out this morning to look at this table because it looks solid and it comes apart and it will be a good second table for my house. I’m just a little concerned about how big it is and is it ever too big? Looks like I could redo the felt and end up with a pretty decent back up table- what do you think ?

thanks pokertribe

Ten feet is BIG. I hope you have space for it, because a table with a foot rail is a luxury.

I think 10 feet is big also but I like room, really its a problem for a short dedicated dealer or if you do a pass the deal game (problem for people on the ends). But otherwise if you have space I think it looks good. I would get them down to 150 though and that way you have some extra money for your redo job. Also I think its interesting why the seller included pictures of two random jugs on the table.

Probably would be a fine table after a re-felt. I redid mine with $30 worth of SSC from eBay and it came out great. Be careful craigslisting in Detroit. That table has been listed for a long time so I'd make an offer for sure.

The cider jugs are also a nice touch, haha.

The bases are worth $150 alone. But I wouldn’t pay more than $150 for the whole thing. It’s not selling because it’s huge. Most folks who build tables done even do full 4x8 sheets, most tables are in the 7.5 foot long realm... 10’. Dayum. Big. But if you have the room, go for it. Assuming you have storage

Wondering if the base alone is worth 200. I measured out 110”-smh.
This is his reply to me asking to see it.

‘you can see more in the pics than you can see here its apart in a couple dif places price is firm youll need help loading it its at least 3 man job heavy ockward’

There are two versions of pedestal legs with a rail and his is the cheaper variety. I think they still go for well over the asking price but I'd check before basing the purchase on that alone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom