T100K 43mm claw advice (2 Viewers)

Szczesnk

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Shocker, I'm probably going to add a T100K to my claw set. My options are thin in the 43mm category, I think I'm down to the TP Charcoal NCV and TP Aqua primary, unless I'm forgetting any others out there with three different edge spot colors. I'm leaning charcoal as Aqua is already in the lineup with the T500.

Any advice?

Current lineup and then two mocks with the current T5K and T25K with my two options for T100K.

Thanks,

Kevin
20240209_183625.jpg

Screenshot_20240217_134549.jpg
Screenshot_20240217_134608.jpg

20240209_191920.jpg
20240209_182833.jpg

Last edited:
Have you considered a plaque?

Can you show us what the existing line up is w better photo of denom.

Have you considered a plaque?

Can you show us what the existing line up is w better photo of denom.
Added some photos. The T100K would only come into play during T500 base events.

A claw plaque could be interesting....

I know it’s not a claw, but 8V is an interesting pattern that I think fits well with the claw and there’s several oversized options

Unfortunately a costly move would be;

Blurple tigers $500
Aquas $5000
Blaze $25k
Silver $100k

And one final comment, then I’ll hang up and listen.

I’ve been hosting 4-5 table tourneys and we barely get the T100k in play. Maybe a barrel even w 50k starting stacks. And I don’t love it bc it gets chips off the felt and I fall under the category of MOAR.

(8V oversized/fat hat could be your bounty chip)

I’ve been hosting 4-5 table tourneys and we barely get the T100k in play. Maybe a barrel even w 50k starting stacks. And I don’t love it bc it gets chips off the felt and I fall under the category of MOAR.

I'm only thinking of using it during single table special events with 125K starting stacks.

4-5 tables is nuts I applaud you for that, I am two max and that is more than enough for my liking.

I thought about it for my 500 but landed on the Aqua. The actual inspiration RW chips have a blue T500 so it made sense.

Purple bear claw BTP T500 for the 5k and then move the blaze and silver up a denomination.

How about them ojibawa chips that everyone’s been raving about :)

I just snagged a barrel of the TP charcoal NCV, I think it will work well, not many will get into play anyway....at least now I can convince myself to quit buying haha

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom