Giveaway SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY!!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure why that link isn’t working.

Edit: fixed it

SUPER SMASH BROS. GIVEAWAY FINAL FOUR RESULTS!!!

1664152699334.png

Awesome and super fun giveaway!! Thank you for running this one James, I missed all the PCF action this weekend while up in the U.P. for the Michigan Northern Duck opener. BANG BANG

Well, it took over two months, but this giveaway is finally complete! Sorry again for the big delay at the end, but I had a blast doing this with my son. He absolutely loves this Smash Bros. game, and I'm glad we were able to do this together. I have a hard time keeping up with all of the details of what's going on in the game, but his analysis and my yelling hopefully make for an entertaining combination. :cool

Congratulations again to @Lars , whose character won this tournament with a perfect 6-and-0 record; @WedgeRock , whose character didn't look intimidating, but he made an impressive run to the final match; @Josh Kifer , whose "wrestling tiger" character was maybe the most entertaining of the entire bracket; and @VivasTable , who may have ended with two straight losses, but still walks away with a major prize for winning his region.

As promised, here are the final prizes that were determined when our final four matches were decided.

@Lars : NUTS tournament sample set / Teddy KGB Oreo DB / Tigerhawk Card Room DBs (black + gold) / Cleopatra's DB / Big Top Poker Hi/Lo chip
@WedgeRock : NUTS tournament sample set / Bomb Pot button / Pillage & Plunder DBs (pieces of eight + sunset) / The Shed DB / Big Top Poker Hi/Lo chip
@Josh Kifer : NUTS tournament sample set / River Rat DB / Monopoly Railroads DB / Fox Run DB / Utah Jazz DB / Big Top Poker Hi/Lo chip
@VivasTable : NUTS tournament sample set / River Rat DB / Monopoly Railroads DB / Fox Run DB / Cherry Hills DB / Big Top Poker Hi/Lo chip

And here are the prizes that went to the people who reached their regional final, but were taken down one round too soon.

@BearMetal : NUTS tree bark DB / NUTS tree bark cut cards (poker size)
@Grimace : NUTS tree bark DB / NUTS tree bark cut cards (poker size)
@greenchip : NUTS tree bark DB / NUTS tree bark cut cards (poker size)
@ChipRocker : NUTS tree bark DB / NUTS tree bark cut cards (poker size)

And last but not least, here are the prizes that were randomly drawn from the other 56 participants who didn't win one of the above prizes.

@chipinla : NUTS tournament sample set
@Poker Zombie : Cartamundi card setup (bridge size)
@toothpic : #Angry Josh Kifer 47mm chip set / Nakatomi Plaza chip / Black Diamond chip
@Mandos : #Angry Josh Kifer 47mm chip set / Hemingway chips
@turboj623 : ACF jetons / Cash Markers set / Aria + Bellagio cut cards (poker size)

It looks like almost all of the prizes are scheduled to be delivered today, except for the two Canada deliveries and two people that I am holding off to ship with other items that will be shipped out at a later date.

1664554021194.png

I have a tendency to to labor-intensive giveaways, but nothing like this.

Thank you once again, @Himewad for all the effort you out in to this giveaway. I didn't even know who Ness was, and I certainly wasn't thrilled to get him in the draw because, as you said, he's not very intimidating. But I had fun watchinh him sail through matches, especially after Match 3 or so when I could actually follow the action.

Coincidentally, 2nd prize was dropped off today.

PXL_20220930_230154646~2.jpg

Very, cool, sir. And thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom