Giveaway SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY!!!! (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Region 4 Final will be posted as soon as Tournament Director Mason gets it from his roommate, who used his camera to record the videos, and who is out at the moment.

ALL FOUR REGIONS HAVE THEIR CHAMPIONS!!!

1660330591423.png

1660330619993.png

1660330651596.png

1660330672635.png

Working on it. Tournament Director Mason was home for a couple of days getting some doctor appointments out of the way, and he is supposed to record the last four matches today. We shall see if his "busy schedule" allows for this to actually happen.

While we wait for Tournament Director Mason to wrap up the Final Four videos, I figured I would go ahead and run the random number generator to determine the consolation prizes. Every player who was eliminated in the first 3 rounds was assigned a number based on the round they lost and their region (i.e. the losers in round 1 of region 1 were given #s 1 thru 8, the losers in round 1 of region 2 were given #s 9 thru 16, and so on).

I used the "Calculator Soup" random number generator to give me 5 non-repeating numbers from 1 to 56. Here are the results and the consolation prizes awarded.

CONSOLATION PRIZE #1 WINNER - @chipinla
NUTS tournament sample set

1660832173029.png

CONSOLATION PRIZE #2 WINNER - @Poker Zombie
Card Setup - bridge size

1660832291100.png

CONSOLATION PRIZE #3 WINNER - @toothpic
Angry Josh Kifer 47mm chip set + Nakatomi Plaza / Black Diamond chips

1660832306373.png

CONSOLATION PRIZE #4 WINNER - @Mandos
Angry Josh Kifer 47mm chip set + Hemingway chips - NCV + Bounty

1660832318327.png

CONSOLATION PRIZE #5 WINNER - @turboj623
ACF Jetons / Cash Markers set + Aria / Bellagio cut cards - poker size
1660832333333.png

I intended for this giveaway to be done a long time ago. I apologize for the extended delay. Tournament Director Mason is supposed to come over today and we will wrap it up.

Does anyone know @ChipRocker? I can't seem to tag him and he doesn't accept PMs. I need to get in touch with him so that I can mail out his consolation prize for reaching the regional finals.

The consolation match and championship match will be posted tomorrow.

I intended for this giveaway to be done a long time ago. I apologize for the extended delay. Tournament Director Mason is supposed to come over today and we will wrap it up.

Does anyone know @ChipRocker? I can't seem to tag him and he doesn't accept PMs. I need to get in touch with him so that I can mail out his consolation prize for reaching the regional finals.
I was locked out for a week, unable to post, after doing a lot of research (without being able to post or like anything), I realized my gmail had kept bouncing emails because it was full. Long story short I’ve updated my email and its allowed me to post. thanks again for the give away, sent you DM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom