Giveaway SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE GIVEAWAY!!!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
REGION 1 - ROUND 1 - MATCH 8
@tabletalker7 vs @Zmasterben

l0G18ZtB6c6PJjmlW.gif

I keep falling behind schedule, and I apologize. I had a busy day with running club softball tryouts during the day, and my son took on a shift at work making burritos for the hungry masses tonight. We will try to get a bunch of matches done tomorrow.

I keep falling behind schedule, and I apologize. I had a busy day with running club softball tryouts during the day, and my son took on a shift at work making burritos for the hungry masses tonight. We will try to get a bunch of matches done tomorrow.
Between running multiple group buys, hosting the most epic giveaway reveal of all time, and having a life...I don't know how you do it! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

All good. In the meantime, this is making me rediscover Smash again after a good while of not playing because of life. Used to be a massive Melee player back in the 2000's.

Man this is the best giveaway ever next to the smash bros one you ran last year. It can take as long at it needs too. If there ever is a giveaway HOF you’ve got my vote for sure.

It’s a blast do run it. Time consuming, but a fun way to spend time with my son.
I think you can run a tournament bracket on there and leave it rolling. You can cut up the video if you want to put out parts in different days. Although the commentary audio would have to be added later and would take longer sessions. Probably the way you're doing it is the best option.

Curious if you had certain stages used for the competition. Originally thought you would use Battlefield-themed stages but looks like you're using original versions of the random stages.

I just know some of them have gimmicks that are BS and would easily change the tide of battle.

Curious if you had certain stages used for the competition. Originally thought you would use Battlefield-themed stages but looks like you're using original versions of the random stages.

I just know some of them have gimmicks that are BS and would easily change the tide of battle.
Pretty sure it's random. It's all a crap shoot, anyway. I could get the same results by flipping a coin. But this is much more fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom