In Progress (ordering closed) Super Poker World Chips & Buttons *Official Order Thread* (4 Viewers)

I like the idea that @BR Pro Poker will save its customers from printing their own sh*tty artwork on ceramics better
Why do they care if the design is bad? There must have been more to it than that
Yeah that was definitely not the reason Gene gave, it is due to copyright issues with using the actual Marvel logos. The Mario chips feature hand drawn artwork as a tribute to Super Mario, which is different.

I like the idea that @BR Pro Poker will save its customers from printing their own sh*tty artwork on ceramics better
Conversation at br pro headquarters: “damn I don’t want to make these shitty chips what do I do?”

“Just tell then it’s a copyright issue or something they’ll believe it”

Just a personal preference, lots of folks prefer the grittier surface texture of the Chipcos. Always get samples if you can!
Yes sir, I learned early on. Samples are the way to go. So you wouldn't happen to have a full tournament and a cash set. You could send me a samples, do you? Lol. Seriously, thanks for the reply though. I appreciate it

So… when’s the next group buy?
fry-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

This Tread is absolut Funny :) Makes me laugh!
:LOL: :laugh::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::)
Nice YouTube video @Chris Manzoni - just Seen All 17 min..... Nice detail with the pipe on the green $25 chips

Bomb Pot POKER - Good Day
mario-kart-yoshi.gif

Attachments

• tzphIt4.gif
    tzphIt4.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 85
Amazing design. I'm assuming there's no way to get any samples since everyone just got their chips a few weeks ago? lol
You could put a wanted ad up for a sample set. Mine are not for sale though, sorry.

You could put a wanted ad up for a sample set. Mine are not for sale though, sorry.
And unfortunately I believe you had to buy these in quantitys of 25s, so the set buyers didn't get extra chips either.

I fear another group buy as I may make bad decisions on a healthy Tourney Set! LMAO these are way nicer than I was expecting

I love these chips as well. Really the first set of ceramics I had to have. Here's my unboxing, an homage to the original Nintendo system...

View attachment 887956
Hope my chips looks Better
I'll soon post a picture
Shipped 38 days ago.... Think the post office have snapped theese and lauging in my face:LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh::wtf::wtf:

Yzu_uO (1).gif

Maybe they are on Boat.... Goodbye my love :love:

If all of the same options are available then there are plenty of micro stakes combinations. Here’s mine! There are also 2 penny options and 2 other nickel options, again assuming all variations will be made available. View attachment 899998
Dude that’s awesome. Hopefully I can get a set when they become available

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom