In Progress (ordering closed) Super Poker World Chips & Buttons *Official Order Thread* (5 Viewers)

Hi @Pinesol13, what’s the current status of this?

Whether you wait for the replacement or ship two samples out separately, either is fine (or you ship everything minus the replacement and maybe have the replacement shipped directly to me from BR Pro to avoid the reshipping delay).

Just wanted to see where we stood. Thanks!

I mailed your two sample sets out a few days ago, should be arriving soon! One of the sample sets includes a $5 Mario on the regular blank, instead of Chipco. When I reached out to BR Pro they had already mailed the replacement to my address. Once it arrives I'll send that your way :tup:

I mailed your two sample sets out a few days ago, should be arriving soon! One of the sample sets includes a $5 Mario on the regular blank, instead of Chipco. When I reached out to BR Pro they had already mailed the replacement to my address. Once it arrives I'll send that your way :tup:
Thanks for the update! I assume since they’re just samples, probably 1st class mail and no tracking? Will look for them in the mail.

I'm sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, but is it possible for folks who participated in the group buy to order add-ons or replacements from BR Pro directly? I'm curious for future reference; I'm excited to get these on the felt!

Yep, @eightyWon is correct . I'll email Br Pro and let them know individual reorders are fine. I've also gotten permission from @rjdev7 to make the artwork available publicly

Yep, @eightyWon is correct . I'll email Br Pro and let them know individual reorders are fine. I've also gotten permission from @rjdev7 to make the artwork available publicly
To be clear I don’t mind the designs being re printed as is by BR Pro Poker but I do not want the art work shared for re use on new things. Thanks!

Both of the principals gave their blessing so as long as nothing has changed...
I remember seeing these replies but what I meant was a definitive way to do it. Not that I ever asked either so I’m not complaining or anything…but does someone just email br pro customer service and they’ll know what you’re looking for? Do they still have the files? Stuff like that.

Also my chips were here but the delivery person decided they couldn’t deliver to my house I guess because of the snow yesterday. guess I’m waiting til Monday.

I remember seeing these replies but what I meant was a definitive way to do it. Not that I ever asked either so I’m not complaining or anything…but does someone just email br pro customer service and they’ll know what you’re looking for? Do they still have the files? Stuff like that.

Also my chips were here but the delivery person decided they couldn’t deliver to my house I guess because of the snow yesterday. guess I’m waiting til Monday.
Yes just email chip@brpropoker.com and tell them what you want to order. Maybe include some pictures and point them to this thread as evidence that the owners of the artwork are ok with them being reprinted.

@BR Pro Poker as FYI

If anyone from this group buy is interested in doing an addon please PM me. I need to add somewhere around 400 chips and am considering running a small addon buy to see if we can get the cost down some.

If anyone from this group buy is interested in doing an addon please PM me. I need to add somewhere around 400 chips and am considering running a small addon buy to see if we can get the cost down some.

1645977171553.png

I'd be interested in a sample set, but that doesn't really move the needle much for your numbers to drop the cost down any.

Well... It looks AMAZING with the colour:)

Just order like me:
50 cent - GREEN (or 25cent)
$1 - WHITE
$5 - RED
$20 - YELLOW

No Blacks - to dark.... My opinion

The orange 25 cent looks Great in picture also!
We play .10/.20 or .25/.25 so I went with the green 5 cent, orange .25, white 1 and red 5 for cash. Then also used the cash set for a small tourney set green/black/pink/yellow

I couldn't pass on Wario's $20's. At first the team was thrown for a loop but they adjusted quickly and Wario just made the pot wayyy more colorful and fun.
I prefer the yellow $20 for cash game in general as well. Strange to have both in play but it doesn’t really hurt anything. More chips more color more fun.

Decided to check my mail box today (yes, yesterdays mail is still out there) since everyone's getting chips. I received my sample set and they are awesome! Now I'm kicking myself for not placing an order. Getting a new truck at the same time made me hesitate about buying chips. I would've been fine and should've known that. I might have to get in on @eightyWon 's order

I would be interested if the following would be doable (with rjdev and pinesol approval and BrProPoker Ok) and if so, how much $ (chips, ship, reship, etc)?

180 - light blue Koopa - change denom from 25,000 to 25¢*
200 - white Toad - $1
160 - red Mario - $5
50 - green Luigi - $25
10 - black Bowser - $100
total - 600 chips, standard blank?**

* - if unable to change or too much $, no worries, I'll just tell everyone they are 25¢, lol
** - I got my sample sets on Chipco blanks and I like the look/feel - are the standard blanks much different?

Last edited:
Great packaging when they arrived, the chips look great too! Moved them over into this old hardshell case and replaced the *shudder* dice chips. I got a cash set and really like that it's extremely versatile, from 5 cent greens up to $100 bowsers, which will cover the stakes for any home game I ever run. Thanks for running this, for taking the time to package it all well, and having good communication throughout the whole process @Pinesol13!

20220227_203829.jpg

Just got back from vacation and found three heavy MFRB’s on my dining room table! Looking forward to unboxing and shooting the chips for YouTube!
While I don’t have major issue with these being on YouTube I want to make it clear that I do not want these chips made for profit to anyone outside of PCF. Obviously those who were on the group buy are free to do with these chips as they please, but I heard a rumor about someone wanting to ask BRPro to make more of these chips for a profit outside of PCF and I’m NOT cool with that. If that turns out to be true I’ll be telling BRPro to lock the designs.

Last edited:
My channel is entirely demonetized and just for fun and I always make it clear that PCF group buys are the only way to get ahold of featured specialized chips.

I may mention that BR manufactured these chips but I will be clear that joining the PCF community in good faith and going through the correct channels in a possible future GB that may or may not happen is the only road to acquiring these chips.

I would be interested if the following would be doable (with rjdev and pinesol approval and BrProPoker Ok) and if so, how much $ (chips, ship, reship, etc)?

180 - light blue Koopa - change denom from 25,000 to 25¢*
200 - white Toad - $1
160 - red Mario - $5
50 - green Luigi - $25
10 - black Bowser - $100
total - 600 chips, standard blank?**

* - if unable to change or too much $, no worries, I'll just tell everyone they are 25¢, lol
** - I got my sample sets on Chipco blanks and I like the look/feel - are the standard blanks much different?

An addon buy that I would run would be for the original designs/denominations in OP. I know you didn't ask this, but for anyone else reading - it would also be only for those who bought chips in the original buy.

Price per chip would just depend on the total chip count - you can find brpro's pricing here.

I'd likely be willing to request chipco blanks but I know they were only available while supplies last (brpro wasn't planning to restock).

Shipping would likely be the same structure @Pinesol13 used - details are all in the OP.

I want to make it clear that I do not want these chips made for profit to anyone outside of PCF. Obviously those who were on the group buy are free to do with these chips as they please, but I heard a rumor about someone wanting to ask BRPro to make more of these chips for a profit outside of PCF and I’m NOT cool with that. If that turns out to be true I’ll be telling BRPro to lock the designs.
Just wanted to say that I completely understand and respect this. For the addon buy that I may/may not run, everything will public so you and @Pinesol13 are fully aware of who's ordering what and in what amounts. And if you guys prefer I didn't run it at all, I'll nix it. I love these chips and want to be fully respectful to your guys' wishes. I'm just thankful they were made and offered to our limited community <3

For my part, I need to add on 100x yoshi $1 (I decided at the last minute to upgrade the set I gave to my buddy from 500 to 600 chips, so my cash set is short 100 yosh's) and I want to add 200x koopa nickels to round out a microstakes set (my kids recently got into poker). Then I was planning to order 25 of a few of the demons where I just have the exact amount I originally needed as backup.

My channel is entirely demonetized and just for fun and I always make it clear that PCF group buys are the only way to get ahold of featured specialized chips.

I may mention that BR manufactured these chips but I will be clear that joining the PCF community in good faith and going through the correct channels in a possible future GB that may or may not happen is the only road to acquiring these chips.
your channel is awesome man I’ve seen all your vids and your love for the chips really comes through. You’re the reason I’m even here. Keep up the good work I’m a long time fan.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom