In Progress (ordering closed) Super Poker World Chips & Buttons *Official Order Thread* (3 Viewers)

any minute

ups-usps.gif

Sorry if it’s been addressed and I missed it but did everyone get tracking info? I haven’t gotten any update yet while others already have chips. Not being pushy just making sure I didn’t miss something, thanks.

That poor shelf back there would look ama,ing with a hot dog roller on it! Everyone laughs, thinks it's a joke, but keep your players fat and happy and they will keep on "finding" more more in their pockets! Haha

Did you get in on the Super Poker World toppers? It fits basically perfectly inside the rails on your Barrington table (and you won't have to feel obligated to use those silly squares in the middle of the table). There was talk about another order but not sure when it's happening.

Hope everyone loved the new chips!

That poor shelf back there would look ama,ing with a hot dog roller on it! Everyone laughs, thinks it's a joke, but keep your players fat and happy and they will keep on "finding" more more in their pockets! Haha

Did you get in on the Super Poker World toppers? It fits basically perfectly inside the rails on your Barrington table (and you won't have to feel obligated to use those silly squares in the middle of the table). There was talk about another order but not sure when it's happening.

Hope everyone loved the new chips!
I also noticed the use of those squares and can’t believe someone actually uses those. No hate! Just looks funny to have the board so stretched out like that. No way a poker player designed it.

I can’t believe I didn’t order a sample set of these chips for my son. If anyone has a sample set I would love to buy one.

I'm sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, but is it possible for folks who participated in the group buy to order add-ons or replacements from BR Pro directly? I'm curious for future reference; I'm excited to get these on the felt!

I'm sure this has been mentioned elsewhere, but is it possible for folks who participated in the group buy to order add-ons or replacements from BR Pro directly? I'm curious for future reference; I'm excited to get these on the felt!
It’s been asked but I never saw a clear answer on it. I’d like to know as well.

I just heard back from Br Pro. They can produce an extra one and send it out asap. Would you be ok with me mailing one sample set now, and the other once the replacement arrives?
Hi @Pinesol13, what’s the current status of this?

Whether you wait for the replacement or ship two samples out separately, either is fine (or you ship everything minus the replacement and maybe have the replacement shipped directly to me from BR Pro to avoid the reshipping delay).

Just wanted to see where we stood. Thanks!

It’s been asked but I never saw a clear answer on it. I’d like to know as well.

Both of the principals gave their blessing so as long as nothing has changed...

oops, I put more of my dealer button response under your reply, and forgot to even address yours! I'm ok with authoriziing individual add-on orders after this is completed. Half of the artwork belongs to @rjdev7 so we would need his approval as well

Fine w me too.

• Love
Reactions: nck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom