In Progress (ordering closed) Super Poker World Chips & Buttons *Official Order Thread* (5 Viewers)

Thank you very much 2 or 5 to leave someone an even amount would be great! Seriously appreciate it sir! They will never hit the felt with this set, but still cool to have.

Sounds good. Got it baked into my counts so 2 or 5 doesn't matter either way to me <3 (I wanted a few extras so it doesn't need to be left even on my end)

Thank you very much 2 or 5 to leave someone an even amount would be great! Seriously appreciate it sir! They will never hit the felt with this set, but still cool to have.
The $100 bowser is the best chip in the set IMO so I don’t blame you for wanting to grab a couple of them just to have

Alright... finally got our topper on the Barrington last weekend and absolutely loved it!
View attachment 812313
Sorry my picture taking sucks! Thank you again @rjdev7 !

Would love both cash and tourney as these are awesome... but sometimes we can't get everything we want. A cash set starting with a penny for a $.02/$.05 family home cash set has been a dream since day one.

My order on Regular blanks (not chipco)
B) $.01 x 100 orange
C) $.05 x 175 green
I) $.25 x 150 pink
L) $1 x 150 blue
N) $5 x 50 red
P) $20 x 25 Yellow
T) $100 x 2 black (if someone can spare 2! If not just skip it!)

EE) All In x 2
HH) Bomb Pot x 2

Thanks Ben
Yeah!!!! Great pic. So happy you guys love it :)

I would like the following on regular blanks please,

G x 50
L x 150
M x 50
N x 250
V x 125
W x 125
Y x 50
AA x 25
MM x 250
NN x 1

Thanks!!

Regular
C x 50
F x 75
H x 75
K x 100
M x 50
N x 100
P x 25
T x 25
EE x 1
HH x 1

I'm in US. Had a hard time deciding if I wanted to do a cash set AND a tournament set but I like the idea of versatility and being able to do a micro-stakes cash game and then a little bigger stakes if the right people are playing. Wish there was a Diddy option in the cash, I wanted to get a few of every character!

Regular blanks

125 x H
125 x JJ
50 x KK
25 x LL (with dark green LUIGI)

100 x V
100 x W
50 x X
75 x Z
50 x BB
25 x CC

3 x NN

2 DB if possible

Shipping to Spain.
Thanks!

Regular Blanks

G x 200
K x 225
N x 225
S x 150
T x 125
U x 25

MM x 25

EE x 2
HH x 2
II x 2

Shipping to the US

Adorable set of chips that’ll be used for a microstakes cash game and a T2000.
Thank you!

If shipping ok to the UK

Regular blanks
D x 25
G x 25
I x 25
K x 25
L x 25
N x 25
NN x 1

Regular Blanks
G x 200
J x 100
K x 250
N x 100
P x 50
T x 25
U x 25
EE x 10
FF x 10
GG x 10
HH x 10
II x 10
Thanks!

@satisfyingbutton If you have the 5 Luigi $25s spare would really like them. I'm happy to pay shipping as I'm in the UK.set I'm ordering only goes up to $5 as limit in how many chips will go in a box and I didn't need 25 $25s. 5 would be nice to round of the set. Let me know but if you don't want to ship outside states or to split the two no worries.Can take the $5s as well if no one else wanted them but don't need them as much.

@satisfyingbutton If you have the 5 Luigi $25s spare would really like them. I'm happy to pay shipping as I'm in the UK.set I'm ordering only goes up to $5 as limit in how many chips will go in a box and I didn't need 25 $25s. 5 would be nice to round of the set. Let me know but if you don't want to ship outside states or to split the two no worries.Can take the $5s as well if no one else wanted them but don't need them as much.
I'm cool splitting them up, and I don't mind shipping to the UK. Once the buy resolves, I'll send them your way.

@Pinesol13 Interested in a sample set and 20 show 'em chips. Do you think you can fit those in a padded envelop to lower the shipping cost to Canada?

Not sure if this is expressly needed, but I bumped up some numbers on a few chips in my initial post.

Chipco blank if applicable. Otherwise ABC house blank is fine. If order is too small no worries!

GG x 11
HH x 3

When does ordering stop?

I've decided that the order cutoff date will be December 15th

I'm off of work the 16th - 19th, so I'll be able to quickly review orders, submit to BrPro, and get everything wrapped up. I've updated the original post.

Not sure if this is expressly needed, but I bumped up some numbers on a few chips in my initial post.

Got it :tup:

Regular Blanks

G x 200
K x 225
N x 225
S x 150
T x 125
U x 25

MM x 25

EE x 2
HH x 2
II x 2

Shipping to the US

Adorable set of chips that’ll be used for a microstakes cash game and a T2000.
Thank you!
*Updating my initial order. I'm unable to see/use the Edit button for some reason. Sorry for any confusion.

G x 200
K x 250
N x 225
O x 50
R x 150
T x 150
U x 25
EE x 2
HH x 2
II x 2
MM x 25

Total of 1081 Chips on Regular Blanks. Shipping to the US. Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom