In Progress (ordering closed) Super Poker World Chips & Buttons *Official Order Thread* (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
My small order of one sample set looks perfect and I like that you already have me down for chipco, now I don't have to ask if it's possible.

TheOffalo

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oy how did I miss this? (Like seriously, I'm refreshing the site all the time. :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)

I know it's a longshot, but ff there's any chance for a sample set NN, either regular or Chipco, let me know.

mtzgr

Sitting Out
Reaction score

Samuel

Two Pair
Reaction score
Mine's good Sir, PP sent, thanks!

I know it's a longshot, but ff there's any chance for a sample set NN, either regular or Chipco, let me know.

No worries Bro, if he can't add you, I'll sell you one of my sets...

For a small service charge...

b0d7c66055f8283245b22ff3ce375774 c.jpg

haha jk (about the service charge)!

Svegerma

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Super Mario chip's Expectations are high - (ha ha) - and maybe the dream-set for a Kid:)
tumblr_f79ff055ce24800a78898b8c05bc1e2b_d4614dd9_250 (2).gif

eightyWon

Two Pair
Reaction score
One of the sets of these Marios I bought was for a buddy and it will be replacing these sad fuckers

Cant get here soon enough

20220122_200410.jpg

Pinesol13

Flush
Reaction score
One of the sets of these Marios I bought was for a buddy and it will be replacing these sad fuckers

Cant get here soon enough

View attachment 850728

Well, this seems like as good a time as any to let everyone know that, due to an error on my part, the delivery is going to be delayed a few weeks :cry:

I feel terrible (and stupid). The excel table I used to track the orders apparently had a few rows that something went wrong with the formulas. When I sorted it by Chipco and regular blanks to give Br Pro the totals for each, the numbers didn't match up. Thankfully I had sent Kristil the correct totals in a previous email, so she caught it. Can't thank her enough for that! But it caused a delay bc they had prepped for production based on the wrong numbers.

I'll post more updates soon, and will be collecting reshipping payments soon.

Again, my apologies to all for the delay. I will do everything to make the reshipping turnaround as fast as possible

eightyWon

Two Pair
Reaction score
Well, this seems like as good a time as any to let everyone know that, due to an error on my part, the delivery is going to be delayed a few weeks :cry:

I feel terrible (and stupid). The excel table I used to track the orders apparently had a few rows that something went wrong with the formulas. When I sorted it by Chipco and regular blanks to give Br Pro the totals for each, the numbers didn't match up. Thankfully I had sent Kristil the correct totals in a previous email, so she caught it. Can't thank her enough for that! But it caused a delay bc they had prepped for production based on the wrong numbers.

Again, my apologies to all for the delay. I will do everything to make the reshipping turnaround as fast as possible
Cant speak for anyone else but I'm just thankful for you putting this together ❤️:cool

Benjaminotaur

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need to apologize! I’m pretty sure you’re the one doing all the heavy lifting here as far as the work goes. We all still owe you a huge thanks!

Push come to shove, I’m sure we’re all hiding dice chips in our closets.

Reaction score

All good friend thanks for doing all this.

Rymack10

Pair
Reaction score
Would love a sample set of these (1 of each chip including dealer buttons) if anyone has extras.

eightyWon

Two Pair
Reaction score
With @Pinesol13 we were considering running a(nother) dealer button group buy, based on the @rjdev7 artwork.
I'm sure a lot of people here would want at least one DB for his set.
I know I'd really like a couple of them!
That'd be sweet. Those seating tokens from the original were sick too

Top Bottom