In Progress (ordering closed) Super Poker World Chips & Buttons *Official Order Thread* (3 Viewers)

Pinesol13

Flush
Reaction score
groupbuye.JPG

1640012357746.png

EDIT 12/20/21: ORDERING IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

This is the official order thread for the Super Poker World chips!

ORDER DEADLINE IS MIDNIGHT EASTERN TIME WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 15TH

GENERAL INFO​

Chips will be made by Br Pro Poker. All chips will be 39mm

** You have the option to order regular blanks, or Chipco blanks. But your order must be entirely on one, or the other.

Cost is $0.69 per chip for regular blanks, and $0.89 per chip for Chipco blanks, plus an estimated $0.03 per chip for shipping cost (this may change, I’m estimating high right now, when I get the final invoice I will adjust before getting payment from everybody). Reshipping cost will be $15 for every Medium Flat Rate box needed, I can usually get 600-800 chips in a box. That cost is for US shipping only. Shipping to Canada is approximately $50 per box. Outside of US and Canada, I can still ship to you, but I don’t know how much it would be.

Here is a link to the Interest Thread for reference: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/super-poker-world-chips-and-buttons.80552/

Sample Photos​

kohler_mariosamples.jpg

buttons_new.jpg

I’ve made a nerdy spreadsheet to calculate total cost, including each persons share of the original shipping cost, and their reshipping cost. I will collect total payment at the time of order, so you will not have to pay again for the reshipping. Of course, if anything changes and your shipping ends up being less I will refund you that amount.

Example of order/cost tracking
cost calculator example.JPG

ALL COSTS ARE APPROXIMATE AT THIS TIME

ORDERS IN MULTIPLES OF 25 ONLY.

I will make an exception for the Bounty, Rebuy, All In, Bomb Pot and Show Em buttons. You can order any quantity you like of those.

HOW TO ORDER​

Please place your order in the thread in the following format

*Specify Regular or Chipco blanks*

A x 100

D x 25

F x 200

BB x 125

** Remember to order in quantities of 25, except for the buttons.

** Please double check which chips you are ordering. There are many variations of several chips.

I do have a Sample Set order option, which is the last one (“NN”). This includes 4 cash chips (25c, $1, $5 and $20) and 6 tournament chips (T25 – T25000) plus the buttons. It includes all of the characters. The designs for the sample set are final, you cannot swap out the DK quarter for the Yoshi quarter, for example. The sample set will be on regular blanks, not chipco, and will be tracked separately from the main order. Cost is $15 per sample set, includes shipping in US.

Payments will be collected via PayPal.

Let the ordering begin!

CASH CHIPS​

A-E.JPG

F-K.JPG

L-P.JPG

Q-U.JPG

TOURNAMENT CHIPS​

V-Z.JPG

AA-DD.JPG

BUTTONS​

EE-II.JPG

EURO CASH​

JJ-LL.JPG

NON-DENOM/NCV​

MM.JPG

SAMPLE SET​

zzz NN SAMPLE SET.JPG

Last edited:
HH x 25 (bomb pot chips)

On Chipco blanks if feasible, if not, the regular blanks are OK too. Thank you!

Nice job and thanks for organizing! Do we have any idea tentative timing on manufacture and delivery?

My 7 year old told me last night, "I really hope santa brings me a rack of chips" so am thoughtful on this GB.

When you say buttons, what size are they?

Everything will be 39mm

Nice job and thanks for organizing! Do we have any idea tentative timing on manufacture and delivery?

My 7 year old told me last night, "I really hope santa brings me a rack of chips" so am thoughtful on this GB.

I dont know exactly, but in my experience with BrProPoker they are fairly speedy. I can send an email and see if I can get a ballpark for production time. Figure 5-7 days for shipping, then at least another week for me to do all the reshipping.

It may be tight to expect to get these before christmas, but ya never know!

@Pinesol13 I didn't see this in the original post, how long will you be keeping this ordering thread open?

Not sure exactly how long I'll keep it open, I'll wait and see how much interest there is.

Cash Set
Chipco Blanks

K x 200
N x 600
R x 125
T x 25

Thank you!

Last edited:
These are sweet. Maybe I’m missing it somewhere but is there no dealer button?

Dealer buttons were part of a previous seperate group order.
Getting my numbers together.

@Pinesol13 I wanted to ask, will you authorize GBers to do add-ons later?
I do not have the artwork for the dealer buttons, that was all done through @rjdev7 . I imagine we could pull off another dealer button group order now that the chip ordering is officially happening, but it would be separate from this

I do not have the artwork for the dealer buttons, that was all done through @rjdev7 . I imagine we could pull off another dealer button group order now that the chip ordering is officially happening, but it would be separate from this
I meant specifically for cash and tournament chips. For those of us in for this group buy, would we be able to contact BRPro later to have a small batch of add-ons printed (I believe they do this if the original purchaser authorizes it)?

I meant specifically for cash and tournament chips. For those of us in for this group buy, would we be able to contact BRPro later to have a small batch of add-ons printed (I believe they do this if the original purchaser authorizes it)?

oops, I put more of my dealer button response under your reply, and forgot to even address yours! I'm ok with authoriziing individual add-on orders after this is completed. Half of the artwork belongs to @rjdev7 so we would need his approval as well

Can someone (maybe @BR Pro Poker) explain to me the difference in chipco vs regular? I’ve got a set of tiki kings, are those regular or chipco? Thanks.

Chipcos are "grittier" in feel. The faces are more textured / rough than ABC blanks. Also the edges, in my opinion, are less smooth. As a result, it's largely a personal preference on one or the other. Print quality on both is excellent. For me, Chipco is superior because of the "feel" when shuffling them. Honestly, you really need to feel both to make a call.

These look great! I’ve been wanting to start a home game for a while now and found this place as I fell down the chip rabbit hole. Was considering a custom set from BRPro but I’m really tempted to jump on these. How long is the group buy going to be open for orders?

When does payment need to be made, is there a minimum order no number and am I right in thinking a small box holds 150 chips or is it more? Thanks

Regular Blanks

G x 175
K x 200
N x 200
P x 25

V x 250
W x 300
X x 175
Z x 250
BB x 200
CC x 25

GG x 6
HH x 2
II x 20

NN x 1

Last edited:
I feel like the tournament set is an odd cast of characters…a 500 red Mario would have been sweet not sure why I didn’t suggest it a week ago. I’m thinking I’ll do a cash/tournament combination set with the $5 Mario doubling as a t5. Just need to figure out my totals

View attachment 808801

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

GENERAL INFO​

** You have the option to order regular blanks, or Chipco blanks. But your order must be entirely on one, or the other.

Cost is $0.69 per chip for regular blanks, and $0.89 per chip for Chipco blanks, plus an estimated $0.03 per chip for shipping cost (this may change, I’m estimating high right now, when I get the final invoice I will adjust before getting payment from everybody). Reshipping cost will be $15 for every Medium Flat Rate box needed, I can usually get 600-800 chips in a box. That cost is for US shipping only. Shipping to Canada is approximately $50 per box. Outside of US and Canada, I can still ship to you, but I don’t know how much it would be.

Here is a link to the Interest Thread for reference: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/super-poker-world-chips-and-buttons.80552/

Sample Photos​

View attachment 808830
View attachment 808832

I’ve made a nerdy spreadsheet to calculate total cost, including each persons share of the original shipping cost, and their reshipping cost. I will collect total payment at the time of order, so you will not have to pay again for the reshipping. Of course, if anything changes and your shipping ends up being less I will refund you that amount.

View attachment 808802

I will make an exception for the Bounty, Rebuy, All In, Bomb Pot and Show Em buttons. You can order any quantity you like of those.

HOW TO ORDER​

A x 100

D x 25

F x 200

BB x 125

** Please double check which chips you are ordering. There are many variations of several chips.

I do have a Sample Set order option, which is the last one (“NN”). This includes 4 cash chips (25c, $1, $5 and $20) and 6 tournament chips (T25 – T25000) plus the buttons. It includes all of the characters. The designs for the sample set are final, you cannot swap out the DK quarter for the Yoshi quarter, for example. The sample set will be on regular blanks, not chipco, and will be tracked separately from the main order. Cost is $15 per sample set, includes shipping in US.

Let the ordering begin!

CASH CHIPS​

View attachment 808838
View attachment 808839
View attachment 808840
View attachment 808841

TOURNAMENT CHIPS​

View attachment 808842
View attachment 808843

BUTTONS​

View attachment 808844

EURO CASH​

View attachment 808848

NON-DENOM/NCV​

View attachment 808851

SAMPLE SET​

View attachment 808852
Here's my order:

k
View attachment 808801

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!

GENERAL INFO​

Sample Photos​

View attachment 808830
View attachment 808832

View attachment 808802

HOW TO ORDER​

A x 100

D x 25

F x 200

BB x 125

Let the ordering begin!

CASH CHIPS​

View attachment 808838
View attachment 808839
View attachment 808840
View attachment 808841

TOURNAMENT CHIPS​

View attachment 808842
View attachment 808843

BUTTONS​

View attachment 808844

EURO CASH​

View attachment 808848

NON-DENOM/NCV​

View attachment 808851

SAMPLE SET​

View attachment 808852
Here's my order:

ON CHIPCO BLANKS
K x 150
N x 150
P x 100
R x 125
T x 50
U x 25

EE x 10
HH x 5
GG x 5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom