SOLD SunFly OASIS Chips GB sample sets (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a single thread for reviews is good, where the OP can update the first post with direct links to the various review messages in that thread.

Because of that, maybe not the best idea to reuse the above thread since I don't think SunFly would continually update the first post.
Are you volunteering to start one and maintain the first post with direct links?

24 out of 25 complete - I will start packaging today and plan to go to the post office tomorrow. @iLogik you may have to wait until round 2 for your chips.

1709297308876.png

got mine these are awesome chips shuffle great only downside I can see if them weighing 13 grams if you don't like heavy chips then these are not for you other than that to me they are awesome I like them

I think this is the current waitlist, after evaluation if anybody would like to pass on their sample set these people might be interested.

46) KHarp1
47) Gavin
48) TX_Golf_N_Poker
49) MeridianFC
50) PogBoom
51) spartan037
52) djfayze
53) TheOffalo
54) Timmah

Quick update, chips should arrive Friday end of day. Assuming it arrives on time I will mail them Saturday morning. I have a couple of people that haven't responded yet, I have given them until tomorrow morning to respond. If they don't respond I will take the next person on the list.

46) KHarp1
47) Gavin
48) TX_Golf_N_Poker
49) MeridianFC
50) PogBoom
51) spartan037
52) djfayze
53) TheOffalo
54) Timmah

1709730101654.png

All sample sets have been claimed.

Round 2 - again assuming chips arrive on Friday they should be mailed on Saturday.

1709748979125.png

ROUND 1 - All chips should be delivered no later than Thursday. Let me know if they don't arrive.

1709749044380.png

Requested samples but didn't get them:
48) TX_Golf_N_Poker
49) MeridianFC
50) PogBoom
51) spartan037
52) djfayze
53) TheOffalo
54) Timmah

These are VERY heavy to me. I skipped over sluggos entirely in my chopping journey and I am finding these surprisingly more straining to shuffle. Lots of other stuff about them is great. Will post a long formal review soon but want to take a few days with em
Like... Abbiati heavy?

tumblr_lm2ptxMSMZ1qf5m9vo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom