SOLD Sun-Fly Everest 43mm micro cash set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I’m auctioning off this set of 300 43mm everest hybrids that I got from Apollon. Saw about four games, and they look pretty much mint. The breakdown is:
100x0.25
100x1
60x5
40x10

1. STARTING BID: [ $100 ]
  2. Bids must be placed using numbers (no images), in whole dollars, and in minimum increments of [ $5 ]
  3. NO RESERVE. The Starting Bid of this auction will be treated as the Reserve Price.
  4. All bids are to be placed openly in this thread. No bids via PM/Conversation.
  5. No bid edits or bid retractions permitted. (note: ALL edits are logged instantly)
  6. Auction will use the '5 minutes after last closing bid rule'. Highest bid at [ 9:00pm, EST, Sunday, June 7 ] will win unless there is a bid within 5 minutes of closing time - then the closing time will be within 5 minutes after the latest bid was posted. A bid at the close time is NOT a valid bid. Since seconds are not displayed on post timestamps, these examples will be used as a reference.
  7. I reserve the right to: 1) cancel the auction if no bids have been made; 2) edit the listing to correct errors or clarify rules as needed.
  8. PCF (its Owner, Admins, and Moderators) are in no way responsible for any actions in this auction.
  9. Shipping Terms: [ $20 in an MFRB with ChipCo racks included ]
  10. Payment Terms: [ PPFF or G&S for the extra fee ]
52E047D2-1BFE-4406-B734-560C510053AD.jpeg
7EA4BB0A-64C9-4EED-A6F4-BDFA63DEED05.jpeg

Last edited:
Stop bumping....trying to get my first set of real (non-dice) chips over here
And I'm trying to get my first set of real 43mm Paulsons over here! And you're still getting them for half of what I paid if you bid right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom