Cancelled Chicken Coop All-in Barrel - $15/chip (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I was sadly doing something else when the sale went down, so I'm desperately looking for a barrel of the Chicken Coop All-in chips. I'm paying $9 $12 $15/chip, so $180 $240 $300 for a barrel. I've been hoping to get one of these barrels for almost a year now, please help me out!

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Last edited:
1626899476137.gif

Lol - more like $25 or $30
For solid 50mm all-in chips? I doubt it. I can't see them going above $10/chip unless somebody tries to put together a full rack of them for some reason. There are 47mm Winner clubs in bright colors that have been going for around $5/chip for a while.

For solid 50mm all-in chips? I doubt it. I can't see them going above $10/chip unless somebody tries to put together a full rack of them for some reason. There are 47mm Winner clubs in bright colors that have been going for around $5/chip for a while.
Agreeed 1000000% but hype has been created so up and up the market goes

yes, but hype.

I'll take the over. $20 friendly wager?

Right? 43mm new paulsons typically sell for $10-$25. 50mm? In this color? Ill take the over.
43mm spotted new Paulsons sell for those prices. The few solid ones that exist usually sell for ~$5/chip, like the Harrah's T500 or T5000. I recently sold some St. Charles NCVs that sold for only $2/chip, and those sometimes sit around for weeks.

Yes lots. No one paid much attention to them before. I assume because they are no mold.
There are 47mm Winner clubs in bright colors that have been going for around $5/chip for a while.
I mean, I bought a barrel of Winner Club dark blues about a year ago and paid $9 apiece for them, and those were the only barrel I can remember seeing in recent memory. And I honestly can't ever remember anybody selling a barrel of bright colored 50mms. But I'm not going to search the classifieds at the moment, so I'll just say I'm skeptical.
But we'll see what happens in this auction. If they go for under $20 apiece, I'll eat my hat

I mean, I bought a barrel of Winner Club dark blues about a year ago and paid $9 apiece for them, and those were the only barrel I can remember seeing in recent memory. And I honestly can't ever remember anybody selling a barrel of bright colored 50mms. But I'm not going to search the classifieds at the moment, so I'll just say I'm skeptical.
But we'll see what happens in this auction. If they go for under $20 apiece, I'll eat my hat
I had a wow reaction, but then I checked and saw the sale you bought those from. It was from me. For $5/chip. Which I rebought and then sold a few months later to @kaimat for the same price.

Trust me. There are lots. It was one of my first endeavors in chipping. I’m not disagreeing with you on pricing though. Hype is real and once the price is set there’s no going back
Oh, ha! Those Winner clubs have those oversized inlays, so they can't be re-labeled and look good. There's your difference. These chickens can be relabeled, and people will pay for that.

I had a wow reaction, but then I checked and saw the sale you bought those from. It was from me. For $5/chip. Which I rebought and then sold a few months later to @kaimat for the same price.
No kidding? I could have sworn that barrel was $180. Welp, thanks for the deal!

Oh, ha! Those Winner clubs have those oversized inlays, so they can't be re-labeled and look good. There's your difference. These chickens can be relabeled, and people will pay for that.
No.... you are thinking of different chips. Some winner clubs are oversized like the spotted. Not the no molds

No, the solids are all 7/8 inch labels. And they come in Day Green, Blaze Orange, Hot Pink, Gray, and Navy Blue. Some pretty bright colors in there, which can be used for an awesome relabel project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom