SOLD Big Easy Tournament Set and Other Stuff (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GianThaMan

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Selling my Big Easy Tournament Set along with a few other chips I've had up for sale for a while.

You must have a US address, and PPFF only. This is a normal dibs sale. Shipping is not included.

Big Easy Tournament Set (5x100, 25x100, 100x100, 500x40, 1000(Relabeled 2.50)x20 2.50x20 -- comes with 40+ $1000 labels which I will send, or if the buyer prefers I can relabel them before shipping) - $400

Some snappers have dirt which was there when I got the chips, but all of the other chips were mint when I purchased them, and have only been played twice. Most are still dusty.

Hc7xAwg.jpg

PHiHQPA.jpg

l1sNS44.jpg

yrNv6uC.jpg

AxKHVWo.jpg

AxKHVWo.jpg

HofKCNO.jpg

Q08qnct.jpg
FBYYLSk.jpg

397 Oversized Inlaid Leaded THC Solids (99 Canary Yellow, 98 Horizon Blue, 100 Royal Red, 100 White, comes with an extra matching yellow roulette chip to fill the yellow rack) - $500

m3WCVzB.jpg

NUQvUNx.jpg

HMBz5VA.jpg

2pfa2EP.jpg

PSOBDPf.jpg

NVAuIGZ.jpg

Europa Lithuania BG 5s - $40

I7OGDs5.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Selling my Big Easy Tournament Set along with a few other chips I've had up for sale for a while.

You must have a US address, and PPFF only. This is a normal dibs sale. Shipping is not included.

Big Easy Tournament Set (5x300, 25x300, 100x300, 500x60, 1000(Relabeled 2.50)x40 2.50x20 -- comes with 40+ $1000 labels which I will send, or if the buyer prefers I can relabel them before shipping) - $1000

I'm willing to split this into 3 T2000 STT sets with 100/100/100/20/20 breakdowns, which would each be $340 + shipping if all are accounted for. I'm hoping I don't have to split it down any further, though. Some snappers have dirt which was there when I got the chips, but all of the other chips were mint when I purchased them, and have only been played twice. Most are still dusty.

Hc7xAwg.jpg

PHiHQPA.jpg

l1sNS44.jpg

yrNv6uC.jpg

AxKHVWo.jpg

AxKHVWo.jpg

HofKCNO.jpg

Q08qnct.jpg
FBYYLSk.jpg

397 Oversized Inlaid Leaded THC Solids (99 Canary Yellow, 98 Horizon Blue, 100 Royal Red, 100 White, comes with an extra matching yellow roulette chip to fill the yellow rack) - $500

m3WCVzB.jpg

NUQvUNx.jpg

HMBz5VA.jpg

2pfa2EP.jpg

PSOBDPf.jpg

NVAuIGZ.jpg

Europa Lithuania BG 5s - $40

I7OGDs5.jpg

Thanks for looking!
Is the yellow roulette for reference with regards to colour?

Those Big Easy $500s and snappers are RARE, folks. I think this set has about 13% and 8% of all in known existence (respectively).
Dang. So much for my new found plans to create a relabeled cash set with these two chips as the work horse…

I'd like one of the Big Easy STTs including 20 of the relabeled snappers, if that's possible.

Also, can you interpret the labels on those roulettes? Looks like a flask with a northern-skewed half-Mercator projection? Thanks!

I'd like one of the Big Easy STTs including 20 of the relabeled snappers, if that's possible.
I'd like to give it some time before splitting to give some people to take the other two sets, but if nobody shows interest in the next three days, I'll split a set off for you, if that's ok.

Also, can you interpret the labels on those roulettes? Looks like a flask with a northern-skewed half-Mercator projection? Thanks!
I have no clue what their origin is. I spent a bit searching for them, both the logo online and the chips, but I couldn't find anything about them, sorry.

100 each of the 5s, 25s, and 100s have been sold. Now only one 380-chip set of Big Easies remains.

Big Easy set sold? If so, nice grab, if not, what’s the price? I’m kinda confused with the pics and counts not matching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom