Stroke of Tremendous Luck (1 Viewer)

MoscowRadio

Flush
Reaction score
After a couple of months of trying to break into the table-building business, I got a call from a guy at All-In Magazine. He happened to see my tables online and has now commissioned me to build TWENTY tables for a huge Super Bowl Event which Phil Hellmuth will be MC'ing and several celebrities and pros will also be playing in.

Holy. Sh*t. :cool:

Sweet! That's pretty nuts. Hopefully they are paying fair rates and not expecting you to do it just for the "exposure." If so, that's a lot of brand new chipes in your future... ;)

wow, Moscow, big congrats! i know you'll be busy, but throw up some table pr0n. like spike, i didn't even know you made tables, but i'd love to see some of your work!

Great job! Hope everything works out well for you.

Let me know after you've successfully built the tables for the big event. Then I'd be able to buy a table from you, and brag "I had it custom made by the guy who built all the great tables for that awesome Phil Helmuth Super Bowl Event!"

Unfortunately I don't have any pictures saved from previous builds, but will update this thread with the ones I will be building for the event.

Sweet! That's pretty nuts. Hopefully they are paying fair rates and not expecting you to do it just for the "exposure." If so, that's a lot of brand new chipes in your future... ;)

They are paying a fair price, but the exposure is an added bonus, as will be new chips!

Congrats and good luck

waiting for the pics :) must be exiting to build them

So lucky! Do you know where they found your tables online? Do you have the link by any chance?

Nice tables. Also nice ad. I hope we can see a thread about this big project, it would be great to see.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom