Stories from the SpeakEC (3 Viewers)

Just ran -ev lol. Had one guy all in 8 times in the tourney and he won each one (same guy who called off kq aipf for 80% of his stack and got me). The odds of him winning all those were about 3%.
Don’t want to “like” this, not happy that things ran out so negative for you. Really thought that you were going to easily take it down.

Just placed an add-on order to the tournament set, so that I can start 36 players with a 12/12/5/6 stack. Also created a new bounty chip, as the existing one was often mixed with my cash $5 chip. I’m told the CSQ mold will be in soon.

Just placed an add-on order to the tournament set, so that I can start 36 players with a 12/12/5/6 stack. Also created a new bounty chip, as the existing one was often mixed with my cash $5 chip. I’m told the CSQ mold will be in soon.
Yay!! Cant wait!!! :nailbite::nailbite::LOL: :laugh::LOL: :laugh:

One of the Best custom sets out there!! Can't wait to see the new bounty Mark!! Also my favorite CPC mold, but the Scrown of the Silver Tounged Devils is growing on me!! Hoping to do a monster add on to that set later this year so hopefully sometime we can get them in play some day!

New bounty chip added. Total set is now ~ 2000 chips
EFE39535-CA5F-4593-AFB4-AC370A44C93C.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom