Stories from the SpeakEC (3 Viewers)

Just wanted to say in the Beer Angel thing Mark... I agree typically people don't have small Bill's on them so selling tipping chips at the door is a great Idea, except I wouldn't use your regular chips!! Almost need like $1 beer tokens... I have seen it many times that say they buy $5 in tokens,get knocked out early, jump up and roll with tokens still in their pockets. Not a huge deal.in my opinion... they can always bring them.back the next time if they are still live. I would just hate to see those be your customs. Much better to order some type.of "beer" chip.inlays and maybe find a couple racks of different color CC 8Vs than your.limit set... again just and Idea! Look forward to seeing everyone in a few hours!! Fellow chipper Ben

36 players and ready to go. I need to final table tonight

75110946-5336-4988-B3EC-C31A980440F3.jpeg

2FCB05C7-8493-4656-AD71-2CE0EFEC033A.jpeg

Wish I was with you guys. Charity bull roast at tall cedars. Can't get much more Bawlmer than that.
20200208_231438.jpg

Just wanted to say in the Beer Angel thing Mark... I agree typically people don't have small Bill's on them so selling tipping chips at the door is a great Idea, except I wouldn't use your regular chips!! Almost need like $1 beer tokens... I have seen it many times that say they buy $5 in tokens,get knocked out early, jump up and roll with tokens still in their pockets. Not a huge deal.in my opinion... they can always bring them.back the next time if they are still live. I would just hate to see those be your customs. Much better to order some type.of "beer" chip.inlays and maybe find a couple racks of different color CC 8Vs than your.limit set... again just and Idea! Look forward to seeing everyone in a few hours!! Fellow chipper Ben

I'm curious how to do this as well. I may have a couple hired angels in summer. I'm thinking of telling people to just tip them in chips. The angels put them in the same drop box as for my buy ins (Tony is making a special cart for the meet to handle all the moneys), then I'll cash the girls out later. I'm going to pay them up front to make sure it is worth their time. Tips are gravy then. By having the chips in the box, I'll also be able to determine if the players are nits or not and can adjust for the future.

Had a great night thanks you all!! @krafticus is upset with me, went out 10th out of 37! Saddly I don't think it will be enough to make the big season ending match!! Still had a great season! I still believe this is the best game in town!! Got some quality felt time in with my brother @arch3r we finally got to make our chip exchange!
20200209_012921.jpg

Even though he knocked me out with 38odd suit... so is life! These amazing old school TRK nickles finally made it home!!

Would have loved to get to sit with the Amazing Mapes set in play on the cash Table but it was bumping tonight!! Full table of 10! Hopefully next time!! They are absolutely beautiful @Chippy McChiperson!! Thank you for bringing them.and sharing your treasures brother!! Fellow chipper Ben!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom