Stories from the SpeakEC (4 Viewers)

Congrats on the win - great way to kick off the new season. Cash game wasn’t the same without you.

Btw, you should’ve received a message about the $2 cards. Let me know if you don’t want all 16 setups - I’ll be happy to buy back a couple if you want to lighten the load.
I did. Replied
I donked off $100 to @Highli99 2 pair vs 2 pair. ... and played just a tad.... loose

I’ve had a few drinks, and want to buy some chips. Nothing with crazy ass markups. What have you got??

No idea. I know it wasn’t splashed .

A few tournaments ago, I took several bad beats. I launched my bounty chip against a wall, which seemed unharmed (I was drinking). This could be that chip.....

I see a theme here.

Thanks man, it was a ton of fun. Well run tourney. Despite playing for 5 hours to get to just short of the bubble, I had a great time. I was hoping you were able to do some damage with the chips I handed over at the end. As soon as I am mobile, I will be back for sure.

Thank you @krafticus for the invite and a chance to play with the Maryland gang! Congratulations on the win too! Beautiful chips! Great time being around some familiar PCF faces, some new, AND so soon after Tom’s meet up! Looking forward to May!

I thought that was him in the background of post 49. He's a really good guy, probably the most regular of all the guys in my home game for 15+ years before we moved. We still get together for dinner every time we get up to DC...

I’ve got pocket 8’s and the Flop comes J83 with 2 hearts. I lead out get raised and re-raised. I shove and both call. Local Josh has JJ, @Highli99 has A 10hh. Heart on the river for the double knockout

Those aren't big tops, give them back.

I'm sorry I missed this one. After a shitty lacrosse day, a night of cards would have been perfect, but I can't sit without my leg elevated yet.
I can always put you on an end-seat with a chair.. and have the person next to you deal if needed ... :)
Hopefully, you will be back in action by June. :)

Mark

I’ll take 1 MD flag card assuming bridge size; a set if poker size. Can wait for pickup as well.

the day before the my next game, having a beer in historic building on Main Street Ellicott City. Sad, as the county approved a plan to demolish 5-7 historic buildings for flood mitigation. The Phoenix (appropriately named) is one of them, and where I’m at now (looking out the window). Sad news for sure.

400A0F6F-0890-42B3-96CC-76155D446F52.jpeg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom