Stolen Chips! Please keep an eye out. (2 Viewers)

Okay update for all and a goodish one this time. I now know who shipped the package with the name and full address. I sent that to the detective and am still awaiting a response. However, I am 99% sure that the name and address are real since the individual listed as the sender was arrested on felony charges in 2018. Those charges were as follows: attempting to introduce contraband into a prison (F), theft from a dwelling (F) this is basically B&E, petit theft (M). They served 18 months in 2018 and were placed on probation. Seems to me that we are dealing with an individual of an exceptionally low IQ. I was also able to see the house they reside in which looks, as you may expect, like a trap house. I'm pretty sure they are just a standard Tallahassee druggie since they contraband that they tried to mail along with their nudes was Suboxone which is used to get off of opiates. No disrespect to those who may use it or may have used it, but in this case it appears that they may still have a drug problem that they are trying to pay for by stealing. At least we got some new info that can hopefully be used to arrest the perpetuators.
Stealing to buy drugs?!?!?! No way!!!! Who would think like that?!?! You are so hateful!! It’s all to feed those starving kids, I tell ya! I just can’t believe they’re repeat offenders. No way!!! They must have a lot of mouths to “feed.”

Hoping for the best for you, and I hope the scum that did this get locked up. Really sorry you had to be victimized.

Yes. Ultimately the chips were found and the police were contacted about it. A member here purchased them (not knowing they were stolen) and provided me with the name and address used for the shipment which was added off to the detective. In the end the detective told me he couldn’t do anything and the chips now belong to another PCF memeber here. I used the insurance money for a new pair of sunglasses and then a new IG set which will serve the same purpose. So ultimately I got new chips and a PCFer got his first set of Paulsons.

Yes. Ultimately the chips were found and the police were contacted about it. A member here purchased them (not knowing they were stolen) and provided me with the name and address used for the shipment which was added off to the detective. In the end the detective told me he couldn’t do anything and the chips now belong to another PCF memeber here. I used the insurance money for a new pair of sunglasses and then a new IG set which will serve the same purpose. So ultimately I got new chips and a PCFer got his first set of Paulsons.
Definitely bitter... hard to add sweet, but nice how you added a positive twist to the end there! Any plans for IG fracs yet?

This sounds like some of my worst fears. To have all the info you did and still nothing can be done is such an injustice. Glad you were able to see the silver lining in the outcome.

Definitely bitter... hard to add sweet, but nice how you added a positive twist to the end there! Any plans for IG fracs yet?
Yeah I’ve got Paris $2’s I think will be nice. Not the best option, but it was the cheapest and easiest one and I’m not looking to break the bank. The fracs you’ve got for your set are super good though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom