STFU & Deal - Dealer Button Interest Thread (1 Viewer)

Thanks @timinater! I do want the buttons and want to pay you for them. PM me your PayPal and costs.

I just read this thread as I am new, this kinda makes me sick the dude would not respond. How often does this crap happen where people scam like this? I mean don't we have his address? Smh

"Joe" is probably "Tony" the new guy 2 months ago..

I just read this thread as I am new, this kinda makes me sick the dude would not respond. How often does this crap happen where people scam like this? I mean don't we have his address? Smh
Like this? Pretty rare, I would think.
I'm still in...let me know what I owe.
Thanks @timinater! I do want the buttons and want to pay you for them. PM me your PayPal and costs.
Thank you, but:
I've gone ahead and placed an order at my expense for all of the original participants in the group buy.

These are in production and ABC is hoping to get them shipped out before the holidays. :)

Edit: Check your PMs for tracking numbers.

Last edited:
Just received mine. HUGE thanks to @timinater for following through and making things good. He didn't have to do that, but did anyway. These look fantastic and will go in play next game!

What a surprise! Checked the mail today and thought the envelope was something else.

timinator, I'm sorry you did this out of pocket. I had given up on ever getting this, but I appreciate that you're making it right. I haven't been active here for a while, but if there ever is a chance I hope I'll be able to make it up to you.

Thank you!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom