Cancelled Sterling 100 racks (1 Viewer)

@Josh Kifer - this isn't productive

@Pgheddie - 2 things,

1) What happen to this:

I won't reply here further.

2) Someone calling you a dick, is equivocal to someone using your pronoun when making a reference to you. If I asked YOU who was in the top 1% of dicks on the forum, You would list yourself in the top 3.

Dear Mod,
I'm still waiting for that mic drop emoji :cool

@Pgheddie - 2 things,

1) What happen to this:

2) Someone calling you a dick, is equivocal to someone using your pronoun when making a reference to you. If I asked YOU who was in the top 1% of dicks on the forum, You would list yourself in the top 3.

Dear Mod,
I'm still waiting for that mic drop emoji :cool
Wait. I gotta be productive?!? Sonofa.....

Well, there goes the fucking neighborhood

334A0385-AF73-43F8-B830-86E9A57C62A9.jpeg

Natumes would first have to sell me his doghouse seeing as leaving the wife with the kids for 2 of out of 3 consecutive weekends would leave my current living situation more inoperable than LinkedIn searches for Josh Kifer
He's gonna need that doghouse himself when he brings home the nickel slot.

He's gonna need that doghouse himself when he brings home the nickel slot.
No. From what I've seen, she's already buying cases of Nickels from the excitement of getting one. I think that might have saved him from the doghouse.....

@Pgheddie - 2 things,

1) What happen to this:

This has already been answered. Please try to keep up if you intend to participate.

@Pgheddie -

Maybe, but for the right reasons, not based on a lie.

Just be aware of unintended false advertising, when women ask for 8+ they likely aren't referring to inlay sizing :)
Yeah baby. I have 8+ chips.... I got piles of chips....

*Paying attention*

Oh... Ones.... Uh.... I got.... Some old scratch lottery tickets... Uh..... Do you like dogs?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom