Cancelled Sterling 100 racks (1 Viewer)

Josh Kifer

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
Since games are being played.... Sterling Hundo racks. 350 plus shipping. Multiple available. PM to order.

IMG_20220220_105454.jpg

Glws, Mr Kifer. Sorry to hear about the auction issues. Now I have to go back and see who to put on the list.
Never received a message advising me that I won the auction or giving me instructions for payment.

Having bought 10s of 1000s of chips here from people the op knows very well, it would have been a simple matter for him to find out how to contact me through paypal/email.

Would be happy to follow through with the auction purchase now, but posts like this

It's a weird market. And dicks be dicks. What can ya do.

and others similar posts this has spawned leaves me highly disinclined to do so.

Glws

Never received a message advising me that I won the auction or giving me instructions for payment.

Having bought 10s of 1000s of chips here from people the op knows very well, it would have been a simple matter for him to find out how to contact me through paypal/email.

Would be happy to follow through with the auction purchase now, but posts like this

and others similar posts this has spawned leaves me highly disinclined to do so.

Glws
If I can't message you, zero reason to think you buying with the way you run around here.

If you couldn't even message me to give me your payment details, how am I a dick or a deadbeat for not paying you? Clearly something else was going on.

And you didn't tell anyone you couldn't message me, did you? Gave the impression that you did after the auction and I just ghosted you. Very dishonest of you.

If you want to discuss further, you can private message me. I won't reply here further.

If you couldn't even message me to give me your payment details, how am I a dick or a deadbeat for not paying you? Clearly something else was going on.

And you didn't tell anyone you couldn't message me, did you? Gave the impression that you did after the auction and I just ghosted you. Very dishonest of you.

If you want to discuss further, you can private message me. I won't reply here further.

I.... don't get it. What makes one not being able to message someone else (where noone is banned)? A setting? A bug? Asking also because I have a similar problem with another member I couldn't message.

(very strong lolz)

100% if I win an auction and I don't get a message from the OP I'm probably reaching out to them myself? Pretty bizarre to not do that and then shit on someone that is universally beloved. hated.beloved.
Please stop cluttering this thread with this crap, especially if you don't know what you are talking about. I couldn't message him anymore than he could message me.

(very strong lolz)

100% if I win an auction and I don't get a message from the OP I'm probably reaching out to them myself? Pretty bizarre to not do that and then shit on someone that is universally beloved. hated.beloved.
I'm a hard person to find. Being one of three Josh Kifers in the US. If there was only a way to find me.... Like a email.... On a signature line....

My username hides my identity so well......

Last edited:
I'm a hard person to find. Bring one of three Josh Kifers in the US. If there was only a way to find me.... Like a email.... On a signature line....

My username hides my identity so well......
Wait, there are 2 other JKs? Jesus. OK GUYS LET'S GO FIND THEM AND SCOOBY DOO THIS SHIT.

doctor-strange-avengers-infinity-war.gif

I knew you must be a girl that wears glitter ears. It all makes perfect sense now.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom