SOLD Statesman Bridge Jumbo Setup $15 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mandos

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Catch and release of these Statesman decks that I got from this sale: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/statesman-bridge-jumbo-set-up-15-shipped.103303/ Nothing wrong with them, just weren't my personal favorites and they're not going to get any use here.

Previous owner said they were played with once or twice, and brown box split open on the side (see photos). Happy to provide more photos upon request.
$15 shipped CONUS (same price I paid for them, so I'm eating the shipping).
PXL_20230419_180553185.MP.jpg
PXL_20230419_180559678.MP.jpg

Reactions: mho
Oh yeah, I say I've got a problem and you say 'Oh sure, sure, have one more for the road, eh??'

This is really generous, if you're sure about it I'd definitely felt them. Thanks a million, brother.
Already paid for them, they are yours! Enjoy them for me. I promise I'm not trying to exacerbate your addiction :oops:

My bad, at first glance I wasn’t sure if @grandmeme was just being funny, but obviously priority goes to them and @NotRealNameNoSir first. No drama here!

Sorry brother, when I head back to SG remind me to bring you back a setup too!

My bad, at first glance I wasn’t sure if @grandmeme was just being funny, but obviously priority goes to them and @NotRealNameNoSir first. No drama here!
No dude, no drama whatsoever. Lets keep the good feelings train going, send me your address, I got a setup for you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom