Starting Stack Thread (1 Viewer)

Getting ready for tomorrow night's superstack game. T1M with 25 players already confirmed.

2017-08-07 14.49.36.jpg

200/200/50

Blinds 1/1, 150 Max buy in.

Eventually ill add some 100's. I have to find some that are affordable, and that I like

200/200/50

Blinds 1/1, 150 Max buy in.

Eventually ill add some 100's. I have to find some that are affordable, and that I like
Red, white and blue Pick Hobsons Riverside quarter-pie hundos are fanfrickintastic! And can be found in uncirculated condition.

Red, white and blue Pick Hobsons Riverside quarter-pie hundos are fanfrickintastic! And can be found in uncirculated condition.

I don't care for those honestly. They don't flow well with the set.

I know they are elsewhere on this site, but what do the faces of the white chips look like? They look amazing in stacks, IMO.
Not white, light blue. They are Cincy JACK $2s currently labeled as Pillage & Plunder 500 but am not happy with a labeled chip in an unlabeled set. Don't have pics handy atm

IMG_2468.JPG

Visiting a dear old friend across the country, very excited that he hosted a poker tournament for my visit. Then I sat down in horror to this. I was so thrown by the odd denominations I was never sure how many big blinds I had. I do know that it was a turbo, because with 14 players we were done in 3 1/2 hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom